ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Northern California Lexus Club (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northern-california-lexus-club-138/)
-   -   Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northern-california-lexus-club/531783-bringing-lexus-back-to-the-central-valley.html)

soulsoarer 07-02-11 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster (Post 6503178)
Have you seen the Silver WALD LS460? :D Here in town?! SOOO Sick, exhaust and all :D

Yes, I posted in the LS forums. I think its more of a granite color.

EENCIZO 07-16-11 10:20 PM

Were out tonight Fresno

Mr Jokster 07-17-11 06:15 PM

Sorry Paul, My bud brought his GS out to my place; I had to work on some stuff for him. Hes the one with the white GS that went to our first meet.

CAsc300 09-20-11 10:24 AM

hey guys im a fresno local. lookin to check out on of your meets. i drive a sc300 . and my dad has a 91 black soarer. when would u guys be having another one?

lexuswtf 10-01-11 06:53 PM

its not FresNO,.... it's FresYES!!.... :D:D.. i'd love to join y'all if i'm ever down visiting the fam..living in NorCal now.. but i grew up in fresno.. graduated from bullard as a matter of fact!!.. :eek2: planning on coming down next weekend if anywants to chill.. just PM me.... i'll be driving a silver IS-F

SynicalVip 10-02-11 09:14 PM

Summer over and where the meet at in Fresno???

Mr Jokster 10-03-11 06:28 PM

too many complaints about time, days and location... I would have made a better effort, but backed out because of that. When there are only a handful of us, we ALL must make a sacrifice (in a sense) but I dont see people around here really wanting that. You and I were the only ones that were passionate about it LoL Just not worth the trouble to be all waxed up and getting the Lex all fitted for just two of us.

norcal2jz 10-03-11 08:17 PM

keep up hope!

SynicalVip 10-03-11 09:27 PM

lol i agree! but yeah like norcal2jz said gotta keep hopes up!! hopefully we will have a good turn out once set the right time date and location!

Mr Jokster 10-04-11 04:57 PM

This isnt my first time and I've heard every excuse in the book.

I'll keep my eyes open for meets and support, but I'm done trying to make something out of nothing. btw, a couple of guys in this thread dont even have Lexus's anymore, so its just me, you and Sukhbinder.

CAsc300 10-30-11 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster (Post 6727574)
This isnt my first time and I've heard every excuse in the book.

I'll keep my eyes open for meets and support, but I'm done trying to make something out of nothing. btw, a couple of guys in this thread dont even have Lexus's anymore, so its just me, you and Sukhbinder.

ahhh thats where your wrong! lol i have my sc300 i know im new to the forms but im still here. im all ways free so if theres a fresno meet im in.

lexuswtf 11-25-11 04:47 PM

Meet!!!!

OK guys... headed down to Fres'Yes' for the weekend... LET's Meet.... from reading all this posts in this thread.. it looks like y'all down to chill... i'll be bringing the F...

Where:
Starbuck's River Park
7600 North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, CA
(Red Arrow on the map)

When:
Sunday 11/27/11 @ 1pm til whenever

Roll Call:

1: LexusWTF
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Mr Jokster 11-25-11 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm down. PM me you're number so we can keep in touch. I'll call the other guys.

However, I recommend the other starbucks (behind this one) more room for us to park together :)

but you're gig, just a suggestion :)

Mr Jokster 11-25-11 08:28 PM

1: LexusWTF *pleeeeeeze don't let me be the only one"
2: "Mr Jokster"
3: "Sidhu"
4:
5:
6:

lexuswtf 11-25-11 08:31 PM

^ I like ur suggestion.. we'll meet up at the other bucks... post updated