ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Northern California Lexus Club (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northern-california-lexus-club-138/)
-   -   Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northern-california-lexus-club/531783-bringing-lexus-back-to-the-central-valley.html)

Mr Jokster 10-20-10 06:16 AM

Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley

This first post has been edited to show all events either local or upcoming that we'll be attending.

To any new members, keep yourself up to date for local events. Contact me if you have any questions. Its best to PM me your number, I keep all our members up to date through text.

Edo-Ya's - Sunday, May 19th 7pm Fresno, ca

Creative Auto Lab Summer Meet - Sunday, June 9th 12-4 Clovis,Ca

My Birthday BBQ! :D - Sunday, July 14th Shaver Lake

Central Valley Gathering - Sunday, August 18th Stockton, Ca

Mikes Birthday BBQ - Sunday, Oct 20th 12pm Woodward Park

Lexus Evolution II - Sunday, Sept. 29th Sacramento, Ca

Coming out of the winter shell BBQ -
Saturday, March 14th Fresno, Ca

saru 10-20-10 07:46 AM

Every body who can come out should! Unlike norcal and socal, there are not enough meets out here. We have very few if any local import car shows. We need to do something about that. I'll be there, that's for damn sure.

Sffd103 10-20-10 05:04 PM

Maybe a MOS...Middle of Summer..Good luck guys!

swtjlsy 10-20-10 06:06 PM

I would love to come but waiting for my car to come back from the body shop

swtjlsy 10-20-10 06:29 PM

I can come for sure next week if not I will come to the next for sure.

Mr Jokster 10-21-10 07:33 PM

Hope to see you guys there! :)

Mr Jokster 10-22-10 04:19 PM

Lets do this!

Tonights very important for the future of our plans, we cant do it alone. The more people we have the easier this will be :)

Veterans, please feel free to pm "saru" or myself with any pointers, we can use any assistance, even if its of what we already know :)

Once again, hope to see many attend I see few responses, hope there are more reading this who just may not be replying :thumbup:

ISFC6 10-22-10 04:30 PM

I might be able to make it if you guys will be there later (10 -11). I will probably be having dinner at 8. I also will dyno my car today at 5:30. I did not see this thread until now. Any other ISF owners around here?

Mr Jokster 10-22-10 04:36 PM

We should be up and out till starbucks closes... I'll pm you my number.

soulsoarer 10-22-10 05:06 PM

A better place would be In N Out on Blackstone and Nees. Plenty of parking and Food around the area. It's also a hotspot for summer cruise nights. Place gets filled with bikes, cars, and girls.

Mr Jokster 10-22-10 05:44 PM

Thats true, however I'm out there EVERY weekend and right now there is NO body out. Sundays people still come out, but its not summer anymore...

Once people show up, we can always move it.

Amendment

If you come a bit late and you dont see us at Starbucks, please come to in and out just in case. We'll be out late :)

In and Out
8010 North Blackstone Avenue Fresno, CA 93720-1544

saru 10-22-10 05:44 PM

I agree blackstones a cool spot. But I used to get allot fixit tickets there too. We can always head that way latter. Kinda last minute to change spots. You coming out?

Mr Jokster 10-22-10 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by saru (Post 5883006)
I agree blackstones a cool spot. But I used to get allot fixit tickets there too. We can always head that way latter. Kinda last minute to change spots. You coming out?

No need to worry about that... its fall/winter. Very few cops out. Its practically dead right now :)

soulsoarer 10-22-10 05:56 PM

I understand it's not summer anymore and people are not there. It's a good spot period was what I was going for. Plus you get people used to seeing you out there and it builds from there. You want to get people used to going to "The Spot" for every meet. Down the line people will just go there on instinct. That's how the whole In N Out thing started. We would be out there every Sunday (not me all the time) on our bikes. Girls would follow for pick up and drop off. Soon the car people coming out there too. Now that's where a lot of people go to hang out and and eat. Hwy 41 is right there so you don't even have to be on the streets.

Just a thought.

soulsoarer 10-22-10 06:52 PM

Some of those people are good people, yes they are young. If you want to be exclusive that's fine but you'll have to earn the title when you're starting.

I'll pm you my number, keep me posted. I might show up tonight.

Been on my phone this whole time.