Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Aftermath: Annual Cruise v5 Sonoma - POST PICTURES HERE

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-09, 08:13 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Coconut
VERY nice meet. I wish I knew about his beforehand.
This activity was posted 7 weeks in advance
Old 03-29-09, 08:37 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow glen that is some event! Not too big, but just the right amount of cars, food and scenery!

Noice job!
Old 03-29-09, 08:54 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BippuPxr
Had a great time with everyone . and glad to meet some new localsm with an ISF ! BALLIN , save my info and hit me up anytime 707-592-2777 James

Great wine , great cruise and no flat tires , but ended the trip headed home with a ticket by the Napa police .. I am glad it was a fix it ticket though . rear signals lights need to be orange , I need Mudflaps ;\ , and front license plate mt .

had more great wine after working out at home and called 10 times by the guys to come back out !

All good and ended the night kicked it at Lightwaves pad where , Ron , Will , Chris +1 , Kenny and Jenn ,
it was great seeing you again James
get that fix it ticket taken care of soon before you forget about it
Old 03-29-09, 09:13 PM
jns350
Lexus Champion

I knew this would be fun..wish my schedule was more flexable..and my wife's pregnancy was over so she would have been able to enjoy the wine ...maybe next time.... You took a great set of photos Eric!!!
Old 03-29-09, 09:15 PM
wolverine
Lexus Champion

great pics. looks like I missed out again....
Old 03-29-09, 09:54 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Even after getting the news that my Grandmother passed away during lunch, I could not leave my comrades. It was nice spending time with old friends and making new ones. Thanks to all the "new" CLers out there for coming out and joining us. It was a pleasure to meet you guys in person. A great day filled with warm California weather, the finest wines, fine Lexus rides and best of all some great folks to share it with. Looking forward to more in the future with all my NorCal CL Family!
Old 03-29-09, 10:36 PM
silverdust
Rookie

Thanks to the LGW Crew, my wife and I had a great time at the cruise we almost missed it after we got lost thanks to you James we got back on track and Glen your right those pic's are truly MONEY SHOTS. til next time CL Family.
Old 03-29-09, 11:20 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
Even after getting the news that my Grandmother passed away during lunch, I could not leave my comrades. It was nice spending time with old friends and making new ones. Thanks to all the "new" CLers out there for coming out and joining us. It was a pleasure to meet you guys in person. A great day filled with warm California weather, the finest wines, fine Lexus rides and best of all some great folks to share it with. Looking forward to more in the future with all my NorCal CL Family!
Will,
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I had no idea and you didn't even let it show. Thanks to you and Chris for organizing the cruise.
James
Old 03-30-09, 12:04 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW!! Great pics guys! We really missed out at Ledson Kenny!

I just added a few more pics on the first page too.
Old 03-30-09, 12:29 AM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I am glad it was a fix it ticket though . rear signals lights need to be orange , I need Mudflaps ;\ , and front license plate mt .
sucks....thank god it's a fix-it....

mudflaps?
Old 03-30-09, 07:25 AM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks everyone for coming out to the cruise this past Saturday. It was great meeting the new faces and see all the old ones.

At the very end of the event, when Ron, Will, James, Kenny, Jenn and I were sitting on the benches outside, this group of drunk girls were flashing right in front of Ledson near the fountain. Some were even laying on the ground with their wine glasses.

Great shots of the cruise Ron and Eric. Glad everyone made it home safe too. For those who have pics, email them to chris.grantham@gmail.com so I can post them on the lgwnorcal site or send me a link to the pics.
Old 03-30-09, 08:06 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lightwave76
Thanks everyone for coming out to the cruise this past Saturday. It was great meeting the new faces and see all the old ones.

At the very end of the event, when Ron, Will, James, Kenny, Jenn and I were sitting on the benches outside, this group of drunk girls were flashing right in front of Ledson near the fountain. Some were even laying on the ground with their wine glasses.

Great shots of the cruise Ron and Eric. Glad everyone made it home safe too. For those who have pics, email them to chris.grantham@gmail.com so I can post them on the lgwnorcal site or send me a link to the pics.
I have more pics, I just didn't post all of them. Didn't want to bore people with similar pics to Eric. I had some great pics of James's car at Walmart but had a ton of lense flare. Hehe, I guess I should have shot with a hood like Eric. There are a few more in the gallery that are not in this thread too.
Old 03-30-09, 09:04 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will very sory to hear that , you didn't show it at all , also Mine passed on Christmas I know how you feel bro

on a side note to the pictures
Well I wanna see them all !!!! hahaha just pmme or link me guys ,

Chris cant for get you with Rons camera 1000x zoom look at the ladies with no pictures hahahaha

Last edited by VipDout; 03-30-09 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-30-09, 09:24 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

sorry to hear about your grandmother Will
we had no idea bro~!

it's always fun to hang out with OG members, and it's always a pleasure to meet new faces
Old 03-30-09, 10:29 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

on a side note to the pictures
Well I wanna see them all !!!! hahaha just pmme or link me guys ,

Chris cant for get you with Rons camera 1000x zoom look at the ladies with no pictures hahahaha
Sorry bro, Chris didn't snap one off.

Quick Reply: Aftermath: Annual Cruise v5 Sonoma - POST PICTURES HERE