Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged - Page 25 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Northern California Lexus Club
Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged >

Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged

Notices
Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged

Old 02-10-19, 02:12 PM
mikesrx350
Pole Position

Old 02-10-19, 02:15 PM
mikesrx350
Pole Position

pete some in san francisco with good reviews

auto tech tinting san fran

auto imaging tint

grizzly style auto tint,

ask them if they are a 3m dealer and if they quote you more than $500 bucks for 4 windows and rear
keep going till you can find one to do it for $425
good luck
Old 02-14-19, 01:05 AM
SFPeterHom
Driver School Candidate

Hey Mike.

Thanks for the info. I came across Johnson Ceramic as well and they claim to have the same glare, heat, uv protection no matter the shade. Quoted for $425. Wonder if anyone else here have any experience with this brand.

Iíve gotten quotes for the 3m crystalline for about $900.
Old 02-14-19, 10:35 AM
azipod
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SFPeterHom View Post
Hey Mike.

Thanks for the info. I came across Johnson Ceramic as well and they claim to have the same glare, heat, uv protection no matter the shade. Quoted for $425. Wonder if anyone else here have any experience with this brand.

Iíve gotten quotes for the 3m crystalline for about $900.
I had 3M Crystaline installed on my last two cars and I would never go with anything else. It's also a good idea to do a tint on the moon-roof and windshield too so that you get the complete "protection."

The Crystalline is very expensive as you've seen. It's about twice the price of other premium tint. However, the results are incredible and there's nothing that will even come close to it.

$1,000 is a lot of money, but considering it's "only" $500 more than other premium tint, it isn't bad because the $500 premium will carry you through the life of the car. Just make sure you get it installed by a reputable shop.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: