Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-05, 10:24 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you SoCal!

Ryan, Ken, Papa, and all the SoCal guys.. it was a pleasure meeting all you old faces plus all the new faces. We had a blast Saturday night tearing up Frisco all night. I would say the most memorial moment that night was when Clark scared Tommy in the dark off Black Mountain by the bridge. Tommy screamed like a little girl with his arms in the air. You guys made EOS4 a great day! Papa won the Nano! Ken's radio cutting out, Clark with that damn sweet 06 GS430.. thanks for making the trip.

Ryan for your continue support with the NorCal to SoCal guys. Toyota Motorsport really stepped up with the IS430 and Hotrod and it was more than we asked for. Look forward to more of your articles and test drives on CL soon.

-sOlo & seRena-

Last edited by solo; 10-03-05 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-03-05, 10:25 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank you Sponsors!

Most importantly, EOS is all about the people. We would not be doing this if it wasn't the pure joy and pleasure of having everyone, staff, vendor, sponsor, member, friend, family with us this year. Thank you everyone for making EOS4 another great event to remember!

Special thanks to Lexus of Stevens Creek and Chris Nelson again for opening their doors on a Sunday to host us in their wonderful facility. The new IS350 in the service department was a total treat! We look forward to a healthy and professional business relation in the years to come.

To all the vendors and sponsors for coming through last minute, we thank you for your support and contribution. TM and LMS making the drive from SoCal. Exact, Jonari (Wald), AsianScene and all the locals for their contributions. Best to you and your business in the years follow.

In-conclusion, thank you everyone and hope to see you guys next year.

-sOlo & seRena-
Old 10-03-05, 10:46 AM
White98ARISTO
Goldmember

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Big thanks to all the people that made this EOS happen. Met some great people and had a great time. Thanks to the norcal people that came out to dinner and saturday night cruising with us. Got to see everything from deers in the roads to screaming drunk white girls at the beach. Had a blast. Thanks to all the socal people, too many to name, for making the drive up and down one hell of a convoy. Definitely doing this again next year.

Tommy
Old 10-03-05, 11:07 AM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, just want to thank everyone for their hospitality up North. It was another great adventure in my story book.

Major props for the So Cal convoy! No accidents, no speeding tickets, no blown motors. Although flames coming out my tail pipes must have been a sight to see...

~Ken
Old 10-03-05, 11:57 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LXOGOOD
Although flames coming out my tail pipes must have been a sight to see...

~Ken
LOL. We missed it in the back but we heard the live commentary.
Old 10-03-05, 12:07 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by solo
Ryan, Ken, Papa, and all the SoCal guys.. it was a pleasure meeting all you old faces plus all the new faces. We had a blast Saturday night tearing up Frisco all night. I would say the most memorial moment that night was when Clark scared Tommy in the dark off Black Mountain by the bridge. Tommy screamed like a little girl with his arms in the air. You guys made EOS4 a great day! Papa won the Nano! Ken's radio cutting out, Clark with that damn sweet 06 GS430.. thanks for making the trip.

Ryan for your continue support with the NorCal to SoCal guys. Toyota Motorsport really stepped up with the IS430 and Hotrod and it was more than we asked for. Look forward to more of your articles and test drives on CL soon.

-sOlo & seRena-
Haha, that was me scaring tommy!
-bryan
Old 10-03-05, 12:34 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LexAristo
Haha, that was me scaring tommy!
-bryan
Oh, my bad.. my wife saw the whole thing from inside the car... she was dying laughing...
Old 10-03-05, 12:57 PM
OGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brandicus
Who does this LS belong to?
Old 10-03-05, 12:58 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

This year meet was a blast just as i expected. Much thanks to GLENN and all the NOCAL crew and volunteers to make this happen. I'm already looking forward for next years EOS V5 meet. Next time i'll definately drive up there. I missed out all da fun blocking stupid drivers who was trying to cut us off in the convoy.

Tommy C.
Old 10-03-05, 01:05 PM
guillermo
Lexus Test Driver

lots of fun
until next time
Old 10-03-05, 01:24 PM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

i really enjoy the meet, thx to everyone who organized the meet, really put up a good show especially with this short amount of time, and all the volunteers as well, you all rock

even tho the SC didn't turn out the way like last yr, but still it was good, didn't really see some of them since the dyno meet, like Anthracite SC, LExant, buttercup, (sorry i don't remember all ur names, so just using the SN) and also met some other SC owners as well, acidrool, AaronE and SPORTcoupe. really nice talking up to u all.

and the best part is when i won the bushing setup, that just made my day, haha , can't wait to get that install , let me know how did the installing goes buttercup.

PS the RC cars side show was fun too,
Old 10-03-05, 01:43 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yo OGS the LS is a Wald show car, I talked to the salesman dude hes sending me wald decals because I bought a wald spoiler? next time I need to hassle the other lazy LS peeps to get off thier asses and come!
Old 10-03-05, 02:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by solo
Thank you everyone for coming to EOS4!

Henry, I want to thank you especially for keeping EOS smooth and simpler than years before. You kept your word without letting obstacles overwhelm the members and kept the show damn organized. Special thanks to Mini for making the drive all by herself from SoCal Friday night. Many of you that did not know, Mini was extremely tired when she arrived. Keep in mind she did not caravan with the SoCal guys. The wife enjoyed catching up with u and we hope time will allow a Henry Jr. to present itself. And lastly, hats off to you for keeping Glen sane this year.

Glen, once again EOS4 is sealed, locked and history. Going over and beyond is your character and your willingness to meet everyone on a personal level is something rare in existent. Im glad we kept the meet simple and fun this year. Records are not important if we are not having fun. This year you have planned this event with charisma and sanity. Keep it up big guy!

Chris Lee, RedGS4 and all the other local volunteers, thank you for all your hard work. LGW is what it is today b/c of everyones contribution for a positive cause.

-sOlo & seRena-
same to you bro. last yr was just pure tiredness, we really forgot what fun means. so all along this yr i just try to make this meet a simple and fun one, one that we all actually get to talk to rest and enjoy the show, together with talking to all the different members.

i finally got to talk to a lot of members who i have never met before, that was soooo much fun

and yes, of course i have to thank my wifey for driving all the way from socal, though to be honest she was more for the super detailing we had on saturday. well i am sure she enjoyed it, and actually at the very moment, she is on her way back to socal with blue tapes all over the front....
Old 10-03-05, 02:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Neo
LOL. We missed it in the back but we heard the live commentary.
oh man, come on, tell us what's going on please?
Old 10-03-05, 02:14 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by OGS
Who does this LS belong to?
that's a car that toyota or lexus gave out (i believe) for a shop to mod, and they put on everything wald

Quick Reply: Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)