Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-05, 07:55 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this meet is awesome, carlsonls400 (marcus) hooked me up with some one peice headlights no more cracks!

btw if Im posting too many pics please let me know and ill gladly take them down
Old 10-02-05, 07:58 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brandicus, don't get me started on modding my LS now...
Old 10-02-05, 08:03 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

nt, you know you want to , I must have missed you(when did you show up?) thats a shame... I wanted to talk resonators with you...

heres one more of me (last one i promise!!, im the first gen!!)

modding is healthy for you...

Old 10-02-05, 08:08 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brandicus
nt, you know you want to , I must have missed you(when did you show up?) thats a shame... I wanted to talk resonators with you...

heres one more of me (last one i promise!!, im the first gen!!)

[IG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/Brandicus/EOS%20V4/ClublexusEOSV4068.jpg[/IMG]

modding is healthy for you...

[IG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/Brandicus/EOS%20V4/ClublexusEOSV4046.jpg[/IMG]
I showed up 15 minutes before the raffle, keep in mind i had to wash my car and gas it up...
Old 10-02-05, 08:09 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

I dont remember this guys name... but awesome car!!

the line up of IS

Old 10-02-05, 08:11 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

damn... wait... did you park illegally? I think I might have seen your car...
Old 10-02-05, 08:22 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

we got there hella early

I dont remember your name either, but my friend shot a sweet pic of your gs
Old 10-02-05, 08:23 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

If you guys want more pics check out my photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a138/B...EOS%20V4/?sc=1
Old 10-02-05, 08:34 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brandicus
damn... wait... did you park illegally? I think I might have seen your car...
haha yea, i parked in the red zone...
Old 10-02-05, 08:45 PM
hi im arie
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good meet, woo thanks LMS for the new heatshield.. now i can remove the damn injen one that rattles on my damn toyomoto headers..

good turn out, and this meet finally made me make a club lexus account.

THANKS GLEN !!!
- Arie

p.s. my picturecontribution is coming soon
Old 10-02-05, 08:47 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Default Cl Decal

aw man.,. o well, Ill get to meet you next time (show up early dude!) my car will be a different animal by then

btw glen your a badass, dont forget the cl decals!!!

Last edited by Brandicus; 10-02-05 at 08:54 PM. Reason: because glen is a badass
Old 10-02-05, 09:12 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Hey,

just wanted to say thanks to all the members who helped make this meet possible, almost nearly didn't. was also great to finally meet elizabeth... i remember from the last meet i didn't get to see who was the talk of the show. brandicus, looks like you got intro'ed to my dad, he was the one in the white LS. was good to see you all again, next time, you'll see me show off my new rims

once again, thanks to all that got this meet running

Ant
Old 10-02-05, 09:19 PM
LadyLexusIS300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heyhey!
there was so much love out there today
great weather, awesome location, sweet whips ... the only thing missing was the keg

[IMG][/IMG]

1NewLexIS300 (mike), me, IS3ELLA (ken)
Old 10-02-05, 09:39 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll just take a minute to thank EVERYONE for EVEYTHING.

Henry(Rominl), Solmon (Solo), Chris L (AL7EZZA)., Chris W. (redgs4) and Ryan (flipside909), you guys are the rock that keeps this event planted on firm ground. Without you I could not make it.

Volunteer's - Again, those who help expecting nothing in return. We need you guys to pass on our tradition of serving the Lexus Community and one day I'll need one of you to take over the torch.

Our Sponsors, especially Lexus of Stevens Creek, I wish for your contributions to be reciprocated many times over.

The SoCal crew, thanks for turning a one day event in to a 2 1/2 day funfest. We appreciate your support and wish you a safe trip home.

TO ALL ATTENDEE's , you guys should be proud of your participation. We did not set any records this year, but your overwhelming attendance with a two week registration window says a lot. It is THE PEOPLE that make a simple meet into an EVENT to remember. I wish I could of talked to everyone, but as usual there is just not enough time in a day to do it justice.

As the veteran members know, this closes another chapter and year for LGWNorcal. Time to rest, and start up new mod projects over the winter in preparation for Beginning of Summer V3, coming in the June time frame.

Please do keep a habit of checking the NorCal section on a regular basis. There may be smaller GTG's between now and then that usually pop up with 2-3 weeks notice.

Also anyone interested in setting up your own meet, please PM me first so I can give a hand supporting you any way I can.

If I don't see you at those mini meets, then I hope to see you next year at BOS.

Thanks again,
Glen

Last edited by RMMGS4; 10-02-05 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 09:41 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Thank you all who organized, followed-thru, sponsord, supported and attended this tremendous event.
Rominl RMMGS4 couldn't have said it better!

What a way to spend a day w/ ClubLexus. I met up w/ the East Bay crew at Starbucks (Fremont, CA.) and chatted w/ several of the CL members over a hot cup of coffee.
I led the way w/ 20 CL'ers strong in back of me.
We passed by a CHP parked on the side of I-880 and he didn't even flinch.

We got to Lexus of Steven Creek (Service Center) 25 minutes early and waited on the side admiring each other's cars. The gates opened thereafter and we rolled into our designated spots (categorized by model in each section).

I saw old faces and meet several new ones.

The coolest part was that I was the only one raffle ticket raffling for the only one item for my car (SC430) to get the LMS (Luxury Motor Works) LuxLink w/ remote top/starter combo feature.
This feature automatically retracts the convertible hard top and starts the vehicle even before I step into the car. I was the only SC430 who needed it and the other two SC430's already had it. Go Figure!

I also got hooked up w/ Phil (WALD USA) to get 20% off a brand spanking new WALD kit.
Thanks Solo and Rominl for guiding me in the right direction.

Last but not least, 3 fine looking "Asian Scene" Asian models posed in the seats of my car.
I gave them a cigar to hold and strike a pose for the photographers who politely insisted me to step away from the vehicle as they focused immensely on getting the perfect shot

I'm never gonna clean or wipe my leather seats for a while.

I already got the custom built-in cigar humidor in my center arm console, getting the WALD kit, LuxLink remote top/start combo and my next project is possibly creating an ice cooler or mini-bar in the trunk to house my favorite pastimes - Remy Martin/Hennesey XO, Opus One Cabernet Savignon, Dom Peri., Kristal and tawny ports.

Brandicus...What can I say.....Let me know if you want a built-in cigar humidor and I'll hook you up! Jimbo, you still ain't finish w/ that stoogie, yet.....

What a day! I'm already planning our SF Cruise Meet 3 for next March/April '06, so stay tuned...this cruise will be even better than the last. Of course, check w/ RMMGS4 prior if you want this to happen or have any ideas.

Last edited by martini3; 10-02-05 at 09:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)