Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS V3 Follow Up

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-04, 09:23 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by vinh
awww you only caputred video until right before the junction produce car drove off scraping the exhaust

(poor guy)
my highlight. I got to leave my "mark"

I had a blast everyone. Thanks to everyone to stopped by my MINI Junction Produce booth. It was great to see everyone once again. First time I finally got to bring the GS out to one of our lovely meets! Great turnout nonetheless!!!

and one more thing, the exhausts are fine.
Old 09-26-04, 09:41 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is my first meet every and i had a great time i'm sorry for missing the exhaust sound off i left for llunch and when i got back you guys were already doing the v8 damn it.. sorry again.

also i have a qusetion for junctiongs what company makes your suspension and where, how much can i get one for my is300. thanx { junctiongs your car is one of the best looking gs today makes me wanna buy another car }
Old 09-26-04, 09:57 PM
IS4U2NV
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default wish i coulda been there!

Wow, awesome pics and video! Looks like the meet was a total success! I wish I could have been out there for that, but those who know me, know the situation. And just to think, the service center is about a 2 minute drive from my old place in San Jose, damn!! Oh well, maybe next summer my company will send me out there again for a while and I can swing by for a couple meets? Only time will tell I guess? Much respect to the NotCal crew and all their efforts that go into these awesome meets though!
Old 09-26-04, 10:09 PM
SCmist
Rookie

Great meet guys! Everything was very well planned. This is my second meet and love it every year. I don't think I will be able to bring my "LOUD" car next year , oh well, maybe I'll have another one. And big ups to the SC's that attended. Almost double. Hope to see everyone again next year.
Old 09-26-04, 10:27 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

Great job everybody! We had a great time. Here are some pics I took of the event:

EOS Pics
Old 09-26-04, 10:43 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great meet guys, a lot of new faces in the crowd, which is what we like to see! Special thanks to all the vendors, sponsors, and supporters, especially Lexus of Steven's Creek, for turning an ordinary car meet into a world-class event. You guys gave a lot of time, money, and energy to make this happen as smoothly and enjoyably as it did and we appreciate it.

Pics coming soon....

Last edited by lex400sc; 09-26-04 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-26-04, 11:35 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

This was a great meet - I really need to get sleep so I'll post more tomorrow but I have a POST EOS update....

One company deserves my apology; whoever gave away the air fresheners.....

When I won an air freshener I thought ,sarcastically> "ooooooooooh great!" I stand corrected....this isn't the run of the mill scented paper or stick!

This is the best Air Freshener my car has ever known!!!"

Great meet to all who coordinated it!
Originally posted by Darius2004
This was my first EOS and it was GREAT!!! Glen (RMMGS4) and the gang did an AMAZING JOB at creating an awesome event. I can just kick myself for not going last year!

I met some cool new people and was finally able to put faces to names I've been talking to for over a year now! I have photos of cars but I forgot the person's screen name. I'll post later on....

I went to sleep around 1:30am Sunday morning and woke up @ 7. By the middle of the day, Red Bull couldn't save me and I lost all mental energy and focus so sorry if I snubbed anyone, it wasn't intentional lol.

Ray, TAMR, Chan, BC, jy, SportCoupe, Hypermagic and the rest of us that convoyed (whose names I've forgotten ) , we should meet again soon!

Ray, I've got a good photo of your car.

TAMR, I have a photo of GUS but its a little dark, my spot meter was off all day My son loves playing with your Sons, lets get them together again sometime.

Forgotten names: Someone asked me what polish I used to get my wheels to shine. He has a blue GS with iFORGED Aeros but sorry bro, I forgot your name.

I took a photo of a "Mike's" IS and his girlfriend was in the car. I promised to send this photo to Mike but I don't know his screen name???

Gotta get some sleep, I'll post photos tomorrow.

Last edited by TwentyTen; 09-26-04 at 11:47 PM.
Old 09-26-04, 11:36 PM
13s_is300
Pole Position

Default EOSv3: So Cal

it was good to meet all of the hard core people who made the trip to this meet. Dedicated people who make the trip just to hang out and meet new people; who have the same intersets. and to get away from work, and talk about cars and not Buissness. it was a great stress releiver for me to just take the time away from the Bussiness world. the meet was well run with Solo and Synergy keeping the event moving at a good pace (not too slow). Thanks to ALL of the volunteers who worked hard to make this happen and to Stephen's Creek.

J
Old 09-26-04, 11:36 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was nice to come visit the Nor Cal group for their EOS event this year, it was fun and well organized. Also it was pleasure to finally put some faces on some of the members up North. Some of you looked drainedt this whole weekend, but It looked like all the hard work payed off. I

Thanks to Glenn, Jonathen, and Lawrence for picking Ethan and I up from the airport.

Last edited by LOTC; 09-27-04 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-26-04, 11:41 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by Darius2004
This was a great meet - I really need to get sleep so I'll post more tomorrow but I have a POST EOS update....

One company deserves my appology.....Whoever gave away the air fresheners.....when I won an air freshener I thought "oooooh great! " I stand corrected....this isn't the run of the mill scented papaer or stick!

This is the best Air Freshener my car has ever known!!!"

Great meet to all who coordinated it!
hahah. Yep, the air spencer freshners are by far the best on the market.

I would like to thank everyone who was involved in putting this meet together. It was a pleasure meeting CL members at this great venue as well. Next year, I'll bring my car. hehe. Thanks again guys!

-Bryan
Old 09-26-04, 11:43 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

My EOS gallery: http://www.intellexual.net/eos3.html ---56k: go away...

Glad you Socal guys could make it

Darius what kind of air freshener did you get? Now I'm interested...
Old 09-26-04, 11:56 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Thanks to everyone and the great hospitality the NorCal guys always welcomes us with. It's always a pleasure to drive all the miles to hang out with you all. It's always worth it in my books. Not to forget, many many thanks to our little SoCal group & convoy which got up to 11 cars deep at one time. Lots of memories including the old man in the Benz passing us in the emergency lane LOL. I'm ready for SoCal to NorCal Convoy to EOS v.4. Who's in?
Old 09-27-04, 12:03 AM
13s_is300
Pole Position

Originally posted by flipside909
Thanks to everyone and the great hospitality the NorCal guys always welcomes us with. It's always a pleasure to drive all the miles to hang out with you all. It's always worth it in my books. Not to forget, many many thanks to our little SoCal group & convoy which got up to 11 cars deep at one time. Lots of memories including the old man in the Benz passing us in the emergency lane LOL. I'm ready for SoCal to NorCal Convoy to EOS v.4. Who's in?
Me but i don't really count for So cal
Old 09-27-04, 12:03 AM
Jc4dint
Driver

Yes thanks to all for a nice day of Lexus fun.

Here's a pic of the SF area cars that met beforehand. I also have it as a sig if anybody wants it.

I didn't get a chance to really talk to people because I was really out of it. Or if I was mean.

SIG
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...cat=500&page=1

Other images, they're cropped. If anybody wants the full frame, just PM me and I can send it to you guys.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...sort=1&cat=500

Attached Thumbnails EOS V3 Follow Up-wideeos.jpg  

Last edited by Jc4dint; 09-27-04 at 12:25 AM.
Old 09-27-04, 12:12 AM
JKD
Driver School Candidate

Hey, it was a great meet. It was my first and definitely not my last. Too bad i came late I wish i could have seen more.. but props to all of those cars - they look great.

-Jimmy

Quick Reply: EOS V3 Follow Up