Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Herb Chambers Sudbury MA request

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-18, 08:26 AM
CPMD
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Smile Herb Chambers Sudbury MA request

Hi,

I'm interested in an RX350 thats located at a Herb Chambers dealer in Sudbury, MA. I was wondering if any forum members in that area would be able to check out the car. I've found some inconsistencies with the salesperson (hard to believe...I know), and would appreciate a forum member scoping out the car before I commit to flying down there since I'm out of state in Ohio. Thanks!!!
Old 03-10-18, 06:43 AM
CPMD
Advanced

Someone please help! I just need someone to look over the car cosmetically and take it for a test drive to see if it pulls. I'll reimburse you for your time, thanks!
Old 03-12-18, 02:13 AM
jonez
Pit Crew

Received 103 Likes on 59 Posts

I live the next town over from Sudbury and can probably swing by this coming weekend to check it out if that works for you. I might be able to squeeze it in during the work week but we’re getting a major winter storm Tuesday so earliest I would get there during the week is Thursday/Friday.

You and I should probably have a quick convo on what discussions you and the dealership have had on the condition of the car and any reports you’ve run on the VIN.
The following users liked this post:
CPMD (03-14-18)
Old 03-12-18, 05:19 AM
CPMD
Advanced

That would be great, I would really appreciate it!

Basically, when I asked the sales guy if there were any cosmetic issues he said "none". I had to really analyze the bad online pics, and told him to send me more detailed close ups of some questionable areas, and there were scratches not disclosed. Since he lied about that, I told him to send me more detailed pictures of high wear areas like wheels, front/rear bumper. Yesterday I believe I noticed some scratches on interior pictures.

Ill tell you more about what I found out about the car when we talk. I'll pm you my contact info. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jonez
I live the next town over from Sudbury and can probably swing by this coming weekend to check it out if that works for you. I might be able to squeeze it in during the work week but we’re getting a major winter storm Tuesday so earliest I would get there during the week is Thursday/Friday.

You and I should probably have a quick convo on what discussions you and the dealership have had on the condition of the car and any reports you’ve run on the VIN.