Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Emanage Ultimate tuning in MD, DC, VA?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-12, 07:16 AM
Something
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emanage Ultimate tuning in MD, DC, VA?

Well, I have a 98 GS400 with an Aristo swap..motor, harness, ecu, etc. Pretty stock for now, just a few this' and thats'. Anyway, one of the first things I want to address is tuning...I would like to get that out of the way now, and see the most out of my BPU setup before I eventually go single with supporting work to get to my desired 450-550 whp range.

The emanage ultimate has plenty of features and does everything I could ask for, and honestly, does everything I need for my modest HP goals. That and the price is VERY right. Anyway, are there any tuners in the MD, DC, VA or even surrounding areas that are familiar with tuning the 2JZ with the EMU? I've called a few local shops and they all will not even tune them. The recommend various standalones....Haltech, AEM EMS and others but this GS is and probably will be for some time my DD and I just dont think a standalone is needed. Sorry for the long, drawn-out post but basically can anyone point me towards a 2J tuner competent and willing to use a EMU?
Old 12-25-12, 03:28 PM
supra2k6
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PFS in MD tackles just about everything but they are very! busy i'd give them a call.