North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

In & Out in Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-11, 12:38 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default In & Out in Texas?

Not sure if this thread belongs here...If not, Then the mods can move it...But yeah, I heard on the news that you folks out in Texas now have a few In & Out restaurants out there (Not exactly sure where though) But for those of you that were lucky enough to try it in your local town in Texas, What do you guys think of this popular California restaurant chain? And what's your favorite item on the menu?
Old 05-13-11, 12:53 PM
jdms13
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya we are getting a few locations around the dfw area... i am pretty excited i LOVE in and out burger!
Old 05-13-11, 01:52 PM
Bigzavs
Driver

we'll have six of them here in north texas, only 1 of them is open so far and its in Frisco
Old 05-13-11, 02:12 PM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

It was taking people over two hours to get food once opened a few days ago. My sister went today around 10:45 and was able to get food my 11:45.

And then there was this that I saw too....lol

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2.../?xrs=share_fb
Old 05-13-11, 03:52 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

We sent someone out to stand in line and grab food for us on opening day. They're only 3 minutes from where I work. I've had it before out in CA and Vegas. Still good here; I like the burger (single) and the animal style fries. Once the craze dies down, they're going to have stiff competition because of the large amount of burger places in DFW.

We got Scotty P's, JC's, Twisted Root, Five Guys, etc. And those 4 are just small powerhouse burger places around the Frisco location and we haven't even counted the McDonalds, Whataburgers, etc...

Also, the Allen, TX location opened up the same day as the Frisco location. I heard they had a huge line too. I'm sure In N Outs will do great here in TX but I don't think it'll be like in CA where there'll be a line after a year or so. Yes... the In N Outs in CA still have long lines even though they've been open forever.
Old 05-13-11, 04:21 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

Double Double w/ no onions is where it's at, Huy!
Old 05-13-11, 08:33 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ThomasGS4
Double Double w/ no onions is where it's at, Huy!
My stomach can't handle all that...
Old 05-14-11, 10:04 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by huy33
We sent someone out to stand in line and grab food for us on opening day. They're only 3 minutes from where I work. I've had it before out in CA and Vegas. Still good here; I like the burger (single) and the animal style fries. Once the craze dies down, they're going to have stiff competition because of the large amount of burger places in DFW.

We got Scotty P's, JC's, Twisted Root, Five Guys, etc. And those 4 are just small powerhouse burger places around the Frisco location and we haven't even counted the McDonalds, Whataburgers, etc...

Also, the Allen, TX location opened up the same day as the Frisco location. I heard they had a huge line too. I'm sure In N Outs will do great here in TX but I don't think it'll be like in CA where there'll be a line after a year or so. Yes... the In N Outs in CA still have long lines even though they've been open forever.
We recently started seeing Five Guys open up a chain here in California, Haven't tried it yet...But if there's anything I would like to see here in California, It would be a White Castle.
Old 05-14-11, 10:05 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Nice to know that In & Out is in Texas now...All you guys need now, Is to have a Yoshinoya beef bowl restaurants out there.
Old 05-14-11, 10:17 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
Nice to know that In & Out is in Texas now...All you guys need now, Is to have a Yoshinoya beef bowl restaurants out there.
There was a Whitecastle here in Carrollton, TX (Suburb of Dallas) and didn't make it. I've had the Yoshinoya combo bowl when I was out in Los Angeles. Two thumbs up
Old 05-15-11, 10:02 AM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
We recently started seeing Five Guys open up a chain here in California, Haven't tried it yet...But if there's anything I would like to see here in California, It would be a White Castle.
Oh, FIve Guys is very good! I had it when I was living in South Florida.

Huy.... You forgot about Freddy's too! Which is almost next to In-N-Out, great burgers. There's also a pretty good dine in place called Kenny's Burger Joint off Legacy and 121.
Old 05-15-11, 10:46 AM
DallasIS
Pole Position

in the carrollton area there frankie's i'm a fan of there burgers.. and fast food wise.. carl's JR just opened recently also..

never had in-n-out but i plan to wait when the lines aren't 1-2hrs haha
Old 05-15-11, 10:53 AM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Oh snap, I did miss a bunch of places. I really like Frankies even though I'm not a sports bar type of guy.

There's even a Heart Attack Grill in Dallas now close to downtown.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/index.html
Old 05-15-11, 11:05 AM
GHSER7
Lead Lap

I've been to Jake's in Addison too....Awesome burgers! and mmmm the fried pickle chips!!!

www.jakesburgers.net/
Old 05-25-11, 04:52 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts

My friend went to the one in Frisco and he waited in line for three hours.

I hate burgers though, but I do want to see what the hype is about. Do they have anything else on the menu that's tasty and isn't a hamburger?

Quick Reply: In & Out in Texas?