NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

MD MD: 2011 Evolution MR, 31K Miles, $28.5K

Old 08-19-16, 10:43 AM
howat
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MD: 2011 Evolution MR, 31K Miles, $28.5K

Price: $28,500
Mileage: 31,9XX - will minutely rise, as I take it on the highway every few weeks to ensure proper lubrication.
Contact Method: PM or [email protected]

Up for sale is a pristine and well maintained second owner EVOLUTION MR. Excellent condition inside and out. Due to family demands we are switching to a larger sedan. I'm the 2nd owner of the EVO and it has been driven approximately 5K miles per year because often I rely on public transit and wife's vehicle. The MR is exceptionally well maintained by a mature, spare-no-expense, adult owner. The car has not been raced, launched or abused - however minor. No accidents or fender benders.

UCS Performance of Beltsville has been diligently and proactively maintaining the EVO MR, with the 30K major tune-up recently performed (added transmission oil changed with Mitsubishi OEM DiaQueen SST transmission fluid). Additionally, the EVO recently passed Marylandís emission inspections, which will last 2 years. Further, the AYC/ADC pump was replaced by Mitsubishi. Lastly, a new set of Bridgestone Potenza A/S performance tires and battery were installed when I bought the vehicle.

Modifications done by the previous owner:
- Front and Rear Sway Bar
- Swift Racing Springs

Modifications done by me:

- All weather floor mats

- Rally Armor mud flaps

- EBCS (CBRD bought & installed)

- High Flow Catalytic Converter (CBRD bought & installed)

- Drop In Filter (CBRD bought & installed)

- CBRD tuned

The new owner will receive a clean and clear title along with owner manuals, maintenance history, carfax report and 2 key fobs. Price is reasonably firm with little haggle room.

Additional facts about the EVO: A/C ice cold, ALL scheduled maintenance, Records, Garaged, Excellent condition, Nearly new tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, No eating in car, Title in hand, Clean interior, Still has new car smell.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MD MD: 2011 Evolution MR, 31K Miles, $28.5K

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.