NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA 1988 Mustang GT 5 speed For sale/trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-14, 07:38 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
Default 1988 Mustang GT 5 speed For sale/trade

I bought this car a few months back with the intention of going big with it, but trying to buy a house, and a slowdown at work are making me want to sell or trade it for something else. I just dont have the time that this car deserves... I want to see it go to someone who will finish it off right.

This is a clean title car, title in hand.
Passed smog legit on 7/29/2013.

Engine:
Recently rebuilt with .030 TRW forged pistons and moly rings. Reconditioned rods. Stock heads resurfaced with 3 angle valve job. FRPP oil pump. New Dorman balancer. Clevite77 bearings. Align honed. All new felpro gaskets. Poly motor mounts. New 19# injectors. Explorer throttle body (65mm. All new sensors. BBK cold air intake. Iridium spark plugs. Hi-torque mini starter. 3G 160amp alternator. Aluminum radiator reservoir.

Trans:
Tremec 3550, 26 spline input, 32 spline output. Dana spicer slip yoke. Spec stage 2 clutch. Fidanza aluminum flywheel. BBK adjustable cable with aluminum quadrant.

Exhaust:
BBK equal length shorties. Magnaflow 2.5" california 4 cat x-pipe (rear cats impacted and now hollow.. passed smog this way). Straight pipe to the back bumper to turndowns.

Suspension/Chassis:
Eibach pro-kit springs. Subframe connectors. Granatelli upper and lower control arms. All new poly suspension bushings. New rack and pinion and pump. New lower ball joints. New front rotors, pads, bearings. New rear brakes in rear as well. 3.73 rear gears with carbon clutch kit. 4 lug 17" cobras with new 255 tires in rear and 70% tread 225s in front. Camber/caster plates. Torque box reinforcements.

Inside/Outside:
Cheap boss double din stereo and four replacement speakers. Tinted windows. Tri-ax shifter. 140mph speedo with LED bulbs. New door lock actuators on both doors. New window weatherstripping on both doors. Optima red-top battery. New tinted 3-piece headlights with HID kit. New cowl panel.

The car is pretty clean inside, everything works. Body is fairly straight, needs paint. I bought the car from the person who put the rebuilt engine, trans, rear end, etc in the car. I have done all of the bolt-on mods since then.

Car will pass smog, but needs a new belt since i bypassed the smog pump and removed the a/c. Smog pump and piping is all present though.

Not sure what the car is worth. Not many clean title ones out there. Im into the car well over $6k. I have a TON of time into this car..

Id like to ask $5000/obo.

Please email for any questions: RTornio@gmail.com