NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

FL 2009 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0TSI 6MT

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-12, 05:40 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default 2009 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0TSI 6MT

Fellas:

Lookin to move on to something else, and wondering what I can get on here for my car, instead of just dumping it at Carmax.

This car is chipped, resulting in 254hp, 303 foot/pounds of torque! It's done with a fully loaded APR ECU (you can switch between programs) with Throttle body alignment, Anti-theft (will not start), Valet (will not rev), Lock out (no one can change maps without code), Stock map (200hp), 93 octane (254hp, 303 torques), and 91 octane maps. Undetectable by the dealer. Just switch it back to stock map if you want to take it in. Attention parents looking for grad gifts: this car can be set to stock map and locked out if you want your grad to have access only to the stock (200hp) map.

TSI, not FSI!

It's a 2009 with Votex kit Candy White Stormtrooper GTI 6-speed manual transmission. Mods include APR Fully Loaded ECU Stage I, VMR 19x8.5 ET45 Matte Black wheels, Koni Coilovers, Votex LED Tails. Hatch pop kit, BSH rear sway bar and PCV catch can. Dash Tray, Euro Light Switch, LED license and city lights. Smoked bumper lenses, Projector fog lights with HID, blacked out led tail light bezels, new upgraded subframe bolts, all maintenance up to date. All mods are for longevity, safety, and some cosmetics. Nothing cheap or tacky or anything to make the car less reliable.

19k miles. Two key fobs and service key included. Everything the dealer included, even the original window sticker.

All white and blacked out. No color on the car anywhere. Debadged, black exhaust tips and front grille stripe. Looks nice and sharp, and very different from other GTI's on the road. You will be noticed. You've seen the other ones in other listings, you know what I'm talking about. Just say no to rubbermaid bumpers!

I have changed the oil 6 times with Pentosin (German imported oil) in the 18k miles I've had it. You read that right. I'm OCD like that. I have a complete journal to go with it explaining all work done. All work (including all mods and maint) done my me, an ASE certified Master Technician.

Looking for about 20k as-is. Will include brand new unmounted Goodyears for the wheels. ($650 value) All stock parts included! Anyone that knows about these cars knows that this car for this price in this current setup is a steal. All mods are top quality and easily removable so if you want to haggle much, I can return the car back to stock and sell it to you for $19k, but you'd be short changing yourself. Compare my price to similar cars for sale and you will see. This car is PRISTINE, not a single scratch, no accidents, no door dings, NOTHING. Absolute perfection. Come see it for yourself.

Located in Miami, Florida. Email Me for more info. Or call me, 786-493-2984.

Old 06-07-12, 07:07 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Bump! They don't come any cleaner than this!
Old 06-19-12, 01:05 PM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Got a new GS...

Price lowered to 18k as-is with all mods. If no takers, the part out will begin and it's off to Carmax.

This is a STEAL, fellas!

Sup, Mike?