NELOC Meet and Greet!!! Maryland 3/22/14

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-14, 06:53 PM
PhantomV
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NYGS3ANDY
can i have a drop point address so i can map it out and post up a eta
I looked it up and this is what they gave me.
Rest Area and Welcome Center Maryland
http://goo.gl/maps/SkuGV
Old 03-18-14, 08:40 PM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomV
I looked it up and this is what they gave me.
Rest Area and Welcome Center Maryland
http://goo.gl/maps/SkuGV
thanks a bunch Phantom
Old 03-18-14, 08:51 PM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Originally Posted by TobiasSing
I'm planning to attend this, at least for a few hours starting at 1:30pm. I'm down for caravaning. I'll be starting south of Baltimore on I-95.

Warning: Car is still in full-on winter mode lol... mismatching wheels, months of salt, taped up grille.... but will be nice to get out and see you guys and maybe some 3ISs!
Sounds good and don't worry. A lot of us are still on winter mode.
Old 03-18-14, 09:05 PM
ms2619
Lead Lap

I'll be there for sure, we need more people come on lexus owners!
Old 03-19-14, 01:44 AM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn wish i could make it out. Hope the weather holds up for you guys and make sure to take pics. Also no matter if your car is still in winter mode or your car is still down just come out and introduce yourselves. It will be well worth it and plus you get to meet chill ppl that would be soon or later your extended family.
Old 03-19-14, 05:54 AM
PhantomV
Rookie

thanks a bunch Phantom
No problem

Looking Forward to a good time this weekend
Old 03-19-14, 06:27 AM
92r154
Rookie

will be there
Old 03-19-14, 11:35 AM
Skins21
Driver School Candidate

So 12:30pm at the rest area by Rt.32 off 95? Looking forward to it
Old 03-19-14, 06:47 PM
TobiasSing
Intermediate

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

Yeah I can do that rest area easily. 12:30 seems early though if we need to be in Rockville for 1:30.

Weather is looking perfect for once... almost 70 degrees on Saturday! Cold on Friday and Sunday though lol.
Old 03-20-14, 04:58 AM
PhantomV
Rookie

Originally Posted by TobiasSing
Yeah I can do that rest area easily. 12:30 seems early though if we need to be in Rockville for 1:30.

Weather is looking perfect for once... almost 70 degrees on Saturday! Cold on Friday and Sunday though lol.
Giving everyone enough time to caravan up. Not everyone will show up on time...lol. also depends on When NJ will be getting here also. Did you figure out an ETA on how long it would take NYGS3ANDY ? if not i'm guess we can leave around 1pm or later since rockville is so close.
Old 03-20-14, 09:52 AM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Giving everyone enough time to caravan up. Not everyone will show up on time...lol. also depends on When NJ will be getting here also. Did you figure out an ETA on how long it would take NYGS3ANDY ? if not i'm guess we can leave around 1pm or later since rockville is so close.
If everything goes as plan, we should be there b4 1:00. Do you guys want me to change the roll out time to 1:30?
Also is the NJTP rest stop good for the PA members or do u guys want to meet us in MD, u can wait on the side of the highway or in a rest stop. I can call when we get close.
Old 03-20-14, 10:42 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If everything goes as plan, we should be there b4 1:00. Do you guys want me to change the roll out time to 1:30?
Also is the NJTP rest stop good for the PA members or do u guys want to meet us in MD, u can wait on the side of the highway or in a rest stop. I can call when we get close.
I may be coming from Phillie on Saturday morning even though I live in MD, I am there for work this week. I would prefer not to meet you guys at the NJTP rest stop...I'd rather meet you farther south at the Delaware rest stop which I believe is near I95 Exit 3. You can just swing in there and I'll join the caravan.

Right now I am 50/50 though....whether I will leave Phillie Friday night back to MD (and then just try to meet you guys at the Maryland Rest Stop at 1pm)....or if I'm staying in Phillie and will join the Northern caravan Saturday morning from Delaware. Of course I'll know by tomorrow evening. I'll post in this thread either way.
Old 03-20-14, 11:20 AM
PhantomV
Rookie

its really up to when your caravan meets up with us, we're in no rush. if you guys make it by 1pm thats good. If a little later thats still fine...just give us a call, i'll be there at least lol.
Old 03-20-14, 12:09 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

I unfortunately won't be able to go to this, but have fun everyone! I hope this meet helps kickstart the new season and recruit a lot of new members to the family!
Old 03-20-14, 08:35 PM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Originally Posted by KevinGS
I may be coming from Phillie on Saturday morning even though I live in MD, I am there for work this week. I would prefer not to meet you guys at the NJTP rest stop...I'd rather meet you farther south at the Delaware rest stop which I believe is near I95 Exit 3. You can just swing in there and I'll join the caravan.

Right now I am 50/50 though....whether I will leave Phillie Friday night back to MD (and then just try to meet you guys at the Maryland Rest Stop at 1pm)....or if I'm staying in Phillie and will join the Northern caravan Saturday morning from Delaware. Of course I'll know by tomorrow evening. I'll post in this thread either way.
Let me know Kevin. ill pm u my cell. call or tex anytime.

its really up to when your caravan meets up with us, we're in no rush. if you guys make it by 1pm thats good. If a little later thats still fine...just give us a call, i'll be there at least lol.
Ok. So ill try to remember to post up when we r leaving nj. just sit tight till we get there.
I will try to get the go pro and the dslr charged so we can have a small video.

Quick Reply: NELOC Meet and Greet!!! Maryland 3/22/14