NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Anyone here will go to Springfest3 show .

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-12, 12:06 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
Come on guys!

There are 5 prominent groups on the flyer.

ISO, Neloc, Team Ultraspeed, Blazin, and Xclusive Alliance.

I did all I could to get Neloc special treatment the first year. The second year we got even more without asking and with Bernies help we had a roster of more than 30 cars saying they were coming about this time. We ended up having more than that show up.

I have been in contact with ISO NC and they are coming in force. My ISO VA is commited already, Xclusive Alliance has confirmed 12-15 cars. Team Ultraspeed and Blazin are local so will be coming in force. That only leaves Neloc as the last special guest.

I know I can depend on Jae, Josh and a few others to come, but thats a handful compaired to last year. What happened?
Ryan can't make it, Ricky has something going on next weekend with his kids , but he said hell be down to party with us before the show . Adam with the black is300 that came up with ryan sold his car over the winter. I don't know about the others , I know Jason with 3 Gs had a kid not sure if hes coming but him and chance are xclusiv anyways.
Old 05-03-12, 12:09 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Come on guys!

There are 5 prominent groups on the flyer.

ISO, Neloc, Team Ultraspeed, Blazin, and Xclusive Alliance.

I did all I could to get Neloc special treatment the first year. The second year we got even more without asking and with Bernies help we had a roster of more than 30 cars saying they were coming about this time. We ended up having more than that show up.

I have been in contact with ISO NC and they are coming in force. My ISO VA is commited already, Xclusive Alliance has confirmed 12-15 cars. Team Ultraspeed and Blazin are local so will be coming in force. That only leaves Neloc as the last special guest.

I know I can depend on Jae, Josh and a few others to come, but thats a handful compaired to last year. What happened?
I'm not sure if Jimmy mention this but if anyone missed going to the BBQ opener and didn't get their shirts, this is a meet you don't want to miss. The shirts will be distribute at the meet so please attend!
Old 05-03-12, 12:14 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
Get in contact with Jimmy and see if you guys can roll together!!!
Thanks for the offer, but me and my friend are going to be leaving early to beat traffic and driving at our own pace so we don't mess nothing up , roads down there are pretty rough
Old 05-03-12, 12:16 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Joe let's just do this, I'll pm you my and my friends info"breadbeat"on here and have Jackie PayPal you the money for both of us. I'll send you a pm later today and PayPal you for 2 registrations how much is it again?
Old 05-03-12, 02:40 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Oh nevermind joe i guess now paypal lets you use your Credit Card Without having an account i just registered two cars.
Old 05-03-12, 02:45 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

noticed this kinda late though now theres 11 classes i belive last year there was 10. Everyone was automaticly entereed in best stance and there was only one trophy kind of like best of show. This year it looks like best stance is actually a class. If this is correct can i change what i registered for at the show?
Old 05-03-12, 03:49 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDSC
noticed this kinda late though now theres 11 classes i belive last year there was 10. Everyone was automaticly entereed in best stance and there was only one trophy kind of like best of show. This year it looks like best stance is actually a class. If this is correct can i change what i registered for at the show?

Best stance was 1st 2nd and 3rd catagory last year also. What did u enter and what do u want it changed to?
Old 05-03-12, 05:07 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Best stance was 1st 2nd and 3rd catagory last year also. What did u enter and what do u want it changed to?
I entered best Asian rwd,I looked at results last year and you right I see smitty got 2nd VIP and 2nd best stance do you automaticly get entered in best stance or if you want to be in 2 classes you have to pay twice?
Old 05-03-12, 07:45 PM
revtekgs
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe, I plan on coming down early on Friday. Maybe even Thursday night but I'm def going to springfest
Old 05-03-12, 08:18 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

I entered best Asian rwd,I looked at results last year and you right I see smitty got 2nd VIP and 2nd best stance do you automaticly get entered in best stance or if you want to be in 2 classes you have to pay twice?
Um... Not to sure. I'll talk to nick about that. Do you want to be in both? I switched you to stance already.

Mike hit me up when you get down here. I'll hang out for a bit but I'm not going to preparty because I have Lexi next weekend.
Old 05-03-12, 08:41 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Um... Not to sure. I'll talk to nick about that. Do you want to be in both? I switched you to stance already.

Mike hit me up when you get down here. I'll hang out for a bit but I'm not going to preparty because I have Lexi next weekend.
yeah thanks joe, i want to be in both and let me know if i should pay one more fee, i paid for two cars as of right now. Btw i'll be parking with steve....see other thread
Old 05-04-12, 08:36 AM
SOHKis
Pole Position

i'll be there, heading down friday night w/a handful of cars.. i'll catch up w/you sat tony
Old 05-04-12, 09:04 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

yeah thanks joe, i want to be in both and let me know if i should pay one more fee, i paid for two cars as of right now. Btw i'll be parking with steve....see other thread
Which Steve and what thread? Lol
Old 05-04-12, 09:13 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Which Steve and what thread? Lol
steve nguyen, the college park thread in here.
Old 05-04-12, 10:49 AM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

steve nguyen, the college park thread in here.
ok then your parking with us. lol

Quick Reply: Anyone here will go to Springfest3 show .