ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   NELOC (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc-175/)
-   -   Sumospeed Springfest 2011 PICS Thread!!!!! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc/570840-sumospeed-springfest-2011-pics-thread.html)

ebb100z 05-17-11 06:12 AM

^^^
Cool!!! I was about to post the same ones. :D

Ultra Vip 05-17-11 06:18 AM

This video is better

http://vimeo.com/23841489

IS729 05-17-11 06:18 AM

jason here's a rolling shot bro! http://www.grocerygettercrew.com/hom...t-2011-convoy/

ebb100z 05-17-11 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip (Post 6395834)
Where's the picture of my dog? I know some one took a couple as they were leaving my house. As far as who it was I don't remember cuz I was half asleep. Lol

I only took one. This was not even a real attempt at taking the picture. I literally was asleep when taking pics during the BBQ.:egads:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/IMG_2647.jpg

lkapimp216 05-17-11 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by IS729 (Post 6395923)

Your the man Matt good job! Thanks!

Ultra Vip 05-17-11 08:10 AM

Nah there's one where she's looking at the camera. I was talking to who ever was taking the pic and they showed it to me. Lol just don't remember who it was. Lol

zebt66 05-17-11 08:13 AM

Video comign soon by Abitt Wilkerson

PandaIS250 05-17-11 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by trukn1 (Post 6395150)
Pics that are already up and posted,,not gonna require that it be done, just trying to get everyone (back) into the practice of doing so BEFORE they are posted. This is/was the norm for some time and things have lapsed a little, with sooo many newbs to our forums, need to get some things back to basics to keep our forum safe, informative, and fun for everyone to enjoy. Not to mention, with the rash of car thefts and breakin's lately, don't need to make anyone more of a victim than necessary.

call me a newb..i dont care :D

that's just too much work, specially people takes 200+ pic of cars..i have better things to do than cover license plates.

so that rule applies for this forum? if so, then we are still F! cuz pic of our cars are all over public sites + FB etc..taken by other people.

unless we removed our plates before leave the house..enjoy the show..and once you get back..install plate back(and this will NOT work, cuz you MUST drive your car with a plate on).

* If anyone want pic taken by me, remove your plate if you concern about this issue. If not, i'll be a trigger happy and start shooting ;)

Apex84 05-17-11 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by trukn1 (Post 6394757)

***On a different note,, guys remember to edit your pics and block plate numbers out(online safety/security measure). Also please remember that your pics should be/need to be work safe for open forum. Some of them have been borderline and questionable, however were not deleted by me. Remember, these forums are open to view by both members as well as non members. Thanks!!**********

Sorry Tony but this is NOT nor has it EVER been a rule of this forum or club. Yeah there maybe an arguement for owner safety as it relates to plates, but that has always been up to the owner or the photographer, not members of the forum or NELOC. When you consider the number of people that were taking pics and posting them on other forums, FB, and other places blocking out plates here does nothing. Not really seeing anything borderline in terms of NWS either. The handful of pics of the models in this thread don't show anything that's NWS, and similar pics can be found all over this site without mods saying it's an issue.

BernieIS 05-17-11 11:37 AM

I have to take this oppurtunity to chime in here. I too have never heard any rule or complaint from any moderator regarding displaying plates in photos that were taken and posted. We do have the unique luxury of having so many talented photographers in the group or associated with us. The amount of photos that these guys/girls take at event can approach the 500+ mark or more, by demanding they photoshop the plates out of each one is obsurd. Also it will deter their photos from being taken and/or being posted in our section of the forum. This will inturn severely ruin the quality coverage that we are able to provide to our readers and turn them away. As for the NWS elements that you speak of there are quite a large variety of car models at each event and the participants of these events are aware of it as are the forum participants. As far as we know there are no complaints that have ever arisen and in fact these women are participating in these activities as part of their job as an attraction at these events. None of the photos contain any nudity or sexual activities taking place. Please limit the regulation of the forum to things that are detremental to the forum and not limiting the fun that we all have at these events and that which continues there after.

The photographers have not posted any photos that are in anyway harmful to the forum and they should not be made to edit their photos or postings at this time. Editing or limiting the posting will drive members away and ben harmful to the NELOC group overall and will force members to others avenues to pursue their car knowledge and activities.

IS729 05-17-11 04:53 PM

How many awards did NELOC bring home?

MDSC 05-17-11 05:08 PM

6 i think lol

Ultra Vip 05-17-11 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by MDSC (Post 6397569)
6 i think lol

1st truck (not a Lexus but owned by Neloc member)

1st VIP
2nd VIP
3rd VIP

1st stance
2nd stance

3rd rwd Asian import

MDSC 05-17-11 05:21 PM

haha forgot about the range

ebb100z 05-17-11 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip (Post 6397587)

1st truck (not a Lexus but owned by Neloc member)

1st VIP
2nd VIP
3rd VIP

1st stance
2nd stance

3rd rwd Asian import

:woot: Alright!!! :woot:
P.S. Also the 3rd place rwd Asian import was not a Lexus also, but its still in the family and owned by a NELOC member! :D