NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle Hotel Rates

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-08, 05:57 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Make sure to make your reservations ASAP for the Carlisle event. Prices WILL increase as the event draws near. Reserve your room today. Would be a good idea to find a fellow club member or someone to share a room with in order to keep cost down to a minimum. Get a list started in this thread for those who have rooms and/or needing rooms and pair up. This information is here to help you. Please make good use of it in order to try to keep your cost down to a minimum. Reserve today!!
Old 02-21-08, 10:34 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Make sure to make your reservations ASAP for the Carlisle event. Prices WILL increase as the event draws near. Reserve your room today. Would be a good idea to find a fellow club member or someone to share a room with in order to keep cost down to a minimum. Get a list started in this thread for those who have rooms and/or needing rooms and pair up. This information is here to help you. Please make good use of it in order to try to keep your cost down to a minimum. Reserve today!!
^^Just another friendly reminder.
Old 03-18-08, 09:26 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

HAVE YOU,,, RESERVED YOUR'S????
Old 03-19-08, 05:48 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by trukn1
HAVE YOU,,, RESERVED YOUR'S????
I KNOW I HAVE!!!!
Old 03-21-08, 07:10 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok booked myself and ali at the courtyard in mechanicsburg
Old 03-27-08, 02:26 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

myself (scarlet300) and B (babyacura22 - tristate) have a room reserved at the ramada inn at carlisle, pa

CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 03-27-08, 03:28 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
myself (scarlet300) and B (babyacura22 - tristate) have a room reserved at the ramada inn at carlisle, pa

CAN'T WAIT!!!
I heard... Bea said the after party is there
Old 03-28-08, 11:23 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

And you know this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! lmao
Old 04-03-08, 10:08 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

Umm, please don't all flame me at once but I haven't signed up for Carlisle yet because I am trying to find a place to crash still and was undecided till recently.
So anyone have an extra spot, or anyone who hasn't booked wanna go in on a room, hit me up. I can't justify getting a whole room for 2 nights for just myself.
And I definately want to be close to wherever it is the party area is at because thats gonna be a huge motivation for me.
Old 04-03-08, 10:15 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
Umm, please don't all flame me at once but I haven't signed up for Carlisle yet because I am trying to find a place to crash still and was undecided till recently.
So anyone have an extra spot, or anyone who hasn't booked wanna go in on a room, hit me up. I can't justify getting a whole room for 2 nights for just myself.
And I definately want to be close to wherever it is the party area is at because thats gonna be a huge motivation for me.
I just switched my hotels to the Days Inn in Carlisle. It's about to or three miles from the fairgrounds. Myself, TLW, and a few other will be staying there or one of the neighboring hotels. The rate per night is $110 w/ 10% off if you are a AAA member. These are online rates only though. So hopefully there is one or two people willing to split a room if you guys go in together. There are 3 rooms still available.
Old 04-04-08, 08:33 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
ok booked myself and ali at the courtyard in mechanicsburg
There are lots of us there!! Can't wait!
Old 04-08-08, 05:33 AM
RolxuSC400
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
Got a room at Days Inn Carlisle. Surprised I found one this late in game and for the price Apex stated. Hope there are other event people staying at this one and I'm not too far away from the fun.
Old 04-08-08, 05:41 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RolxuSC400
Got a room at Days Inn Carlisle. Surprised I found one this late in game and for the price Apex stated. Hope there are other event people staying at this one and I'm not too far away from the fun.
TLW and I are staying at the Days Inn.
Old 04-08-08, 06:11 AM
Habious
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Kathy and I HAD a reservation at the Days Inn (made it early in the planning stages). But, I started hearing rumors about the hotels that are close to Carlisle being quite party-esque so, we changed and got a room at the Courtyard Marriott in Mechanicsburg...on recommendation from others.

I'm all for partying but, I'm also a big fan of eventually going to bed! Some of you youngsters don't seem to know when to quit.

I think no matter where you end up, it's gonna be a good time!
Old 04-08-08, 06:38 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey greg,
Most hotels in the vicinity right around the fairgrounds are definitely the party spots. Never stayed that close in though. Personally I like my sleep so Tara and I played it safe.

Quick Reply: Carlisle Hotel Rates