MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

.....LOVE this pic
Old 05-07-07, 07:51 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Always good seeing my NELOC brethren from up and down the east coast. It's always too short though.

But the weather was spectacular, and the company divine.

We had fun caravans, a nice turnout at the meet, and then some of us ended up at a bar in downtown Harrisburg, which is becoming "NELOC Central". Suffice to say, NELOC should ALWAYS plan an annual weekend in Harrisburg/Carlisle. The location is central for us all, and we're now getting used to Harrisburg...so we're starting to know where to go and what to do.

Caravan notes:
Sam's car looks superb rolling down the highway, the ivory metallic paint just pops, and the stance PERFECT. And Bat drives like a 16-year-old who just got his license when he's in a highway caravan....unless he's leading. And Tara's IS sounds angry as he11 when she stomps on it. ...and little Ana be driving the sh@#! out of her IS. She keeps up very nicely. And since she's actually switching gears in her lil' red IS, I give her mad props.

And of course, our "Senator" Trukn is still the director of traffic flow, attempting to enforce the "caravan rules" amongst a pack of giddy kids. LOL No can do.

Thanks for having us and setting all this up, MrMark and Apex. Everywhere we went, we got stares and 'thumbups'. I thought we handled ourselves very well (except for Papi getting banned on his way out Saturday LOL)...and we even recruited new members along the way.

Miss all of you already, as I felt lonely driving around this evening without my peeps in front and behind me. ......decompressing now.

Last edited by KevinGS; 05-08-07 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-07-07, 07:57 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrMark

.....LOVE this pic
Mr Mark, I got this is high res. if you want it. I got a couple more too. I'll have them up soon.

More

Old 05-07-07, 08:05 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

GOT BOOST?

Last edited by Rare1; 05-07-07 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 05-07-07, 08:10 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Good lawd, I missed the group picture. But you all know who I am.

And way to put the ladies up front.

Great picture/s, Rare!
Old 05-07-07, 08:15 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't get the Carlisle Sticker off my windshield. WOnder if it's good to next year.
Old 05-07-07, 08:17 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nate579
I can't get the Carlisle Sticker off my windshield. WOnder if it's good to next year.
LOL, not!

I used a razor blade. It was a sticky sucker, but it came off.
Old 05-07-07, 08:18 PM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't sweat it Kev... Romeo's missing there too!

I have a bunch of pics guys, but some would just be a repeat of what's been posted already. I have a few photography shots of my IS I took.

Old 05-07-07, 08:18 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Sorry about that Kevin,... we thought everyone was there. But how can we not know who you are,...

Old 05-07-07, 08:19 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Old 05-07-07, 08:21 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Rare, this is a CLASSIC NELOC candid of Trukn1. I love this picture, because this really shows our Senator at work....giving us that ol' 'this way' point that he does so well.

Last edited by KevinGS; 05-07-07 at 08:27 PM.
Old 05-07-07, 08:26 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Rare1
Sorry about that Kevin,... we thought everyone was there. But how can we not know who you are,...
Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
Don't sweat it Kev... Romeo's missing there too!
Don't sweat it, Rare... I was too busy cruising 'the lot' with Romeo.
Old 05-07-07, 08:30 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey All!! Guess I am a little late to post up on the threads, but I just made it home lol. Had to stop and sleep at a rest stop, to much partying in harrisburg last night Anywayz I had an amazing time at the show, this was by far the biggest event I have ever been to & Loved every minute of it. Just wanna start out with.....

2 the Guys I caravaned up with,

RisingSun-Thought you were gonna take on the viper on the way up, but I am glad you didnt push your turbo to hard. Wouldnt want another Harrisburg would we now? LOL

OohPapi & Company-Good to finally meet and hang witcha. Sick footage I got on my phone, I know ya like that! BTW Nice pics, had noo Idea you were even shooting.

Jrok-Way to catch us there on the fly,Now Post up those videos you were taking I'm anxious!!

& The rest of the Crew of course...

MrMark-Thanks for doing such a great job on the touchup, It looks perfect!& Thank Ann for getting me a room at the very last minute.

Apex-"I can't keeping going up and down these hills my fronts too low" (That was when we were "attempting" to make our little L or V ) You did a great job on organzing the meet, very much appreciated!

Smitty-Always a pleasure bro, I know you had Fun in the IS jamming to Pitbull before we got to the bar LOL! Forget about inside the bar, that was just mayhem Hehe.

Batmobile-You Mod way to quick my friend, J/k J/k. The car looks "Very Nice, Very Nice"

KevinGS- Showed us at the Bar How PIMPING was really done Haha!!! The GS Looks great as usually, we had fun just admiring eachothers cars rolling on the hwy.

Gsoup-Better late then never, Missed your crazy antics on the caravan dogg!

Trukn-No he's not a bouncer, but everyone at the bar thought he was . Good seeing ya as usual, Sry if me and Speedracer(no need to say names) broke caravan rules & Passed ya on the cruise lol!

Icromeo- Officially initiated for his birthday HAHA. What a funny sight that was.All in the family

BigMalik-Your the Man! Always looking out for me, & Giving the Younging Advice.Much love!

Johhny- Officially the Rockstar!!! I like your overnight case of Guiness you paked Haha. Ladies & Gentleman do not try and outdrink this man!

Scarlet-Sorry for "tripping" you out at the bar but its the truth, I wasn't Lying about my age Rep yo Flag girl!

KwamDoo-Yea We were just looking for a little fun on the hwy, but Hey Where did everybody go??? HA! Looks like our plan for taking over the water bottle sales on the fairgrounds didnt work out to well huh? Ah well Now there is water in my trunk, always a plus P.S-Talk to Jrok about your plans for the tail-lights, he knows wussup.

Greed777-Your GS always shocks me on how damn clean it looks! Hope your plans for the audio goes well, Take it from me...Go JL all the way! Hey Loved how you and Ms.Greed cleaned up Johnny's car for him, if hes parked next to you it HAS to be clean

Nate- You and I both had the right idea's of taking Naps in the car, So clutch. Good seeing you as always though!

If I left anyone outta the equation, My bad It has been a hell of a weekend for all of us & I'm a little drained. Anywayz again a pleasure hanging with the crew I had an amazing time. Not sure If I should post up pics, Looks like we kinda got that covered. Oh what the heck I will anyway

Last edited by ExclusivIS; 05-07-07 at 08:39 PM.
Old 05-07-07, 08:47 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

the infamous sticker...

The king of kings...

chillin'

the caravan...

hmmmm

jimmmmmyyyyy...

3 wheel motion almost rollin down the hill....
Old 05-07-07, 09:13 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. was registered and excited to go, but sorry guys i couldnt make it.

Quick Reply: Carlisle Aftermath Thread