NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Liberty City Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-07, 12:18 PM
QueenB
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Liberty City Meet

Hey Guys I met some of you guys @ the White Marsh Meet. (I was with Scarlett) I saw this on the Maxima.org Forums. It would be great to see some of you guys again! (All of you were hilarious picking on Batmobile)

REPOST: Ok guys you know what time it is,........... its getting the BIIIIG PHILI MEET set up. ok, where? FDR park of course When? March 31st, What Time? tentative 1pm for now, Come earlier if you want. What's gonna be there? BBQ fo sho, football, frisbee, maybe some quaits if someones gotem. Im gonna put this up on the event calendar to. Its open to ALL cars so keep it mind, and yes if you want to bring other people from other car clubs its fine. I just need to get the list started now. ( I would like to make this a charity event, maybe charge an entrance fee of 5 dollars and donate all the proceeds to childrens hospital of Philadelphia. let me know if you guys think that is worth while to do for this meet. That part is not set in stone) ANYWAYS ive written too much so start bumpin if you are going to be there.
Old 03-30-07, 02:14 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

unfortunately i won't be able to make it due to work