NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

This Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-07, 01:11 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time. I hope we can do this every month if not twice a month if everyones schedule will permit it. It was a great way to bond with you guys. Ravishing, damn girl.....it was nice to meet you, but I see you were busy. Do your thing. I see you shinin'....Kevin, Smitty, Tony, Apex, LittleGz (aka Green Lantern) and Rare1 I had a ball. I'm not good with names, but the guy with the LS 400 who worked at the Lexus in Rockville, I had to give you a shout out as well. you hung in until the end. Rare1 thanks for the instructions and making me feel a little bit easier about changing my brakes. Kevin, take your time with the CD. Smitty I think getting everyone together to play something might be a good idea. The idea from last meet at Paint ball would be fun as well. I can't wait for the next meet. This should be a good summer.

Last edited by kwamdoo74; 04-02-07 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-02-07, 06:29 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Kwame, I'm gonna have to get on you that you forgot my name... Nah j/k I agree yesterday was cool and we should def continue to meet up in MD, so we can be that much stronger. I second the shout out to Ravishing, I'm trying to be like you...lol Just teasing... Next time the meet can just be going through the parking lot, firing bamas up on their rides. (Like that mustang we saw yesterday) Smitty I'll be hitting you up in the next few days so we can work out buffing that nasty scartch I got... Props to all the ppl that made it out. Oh yeah and let me not forget don't talk ish to Batman about driving, he will def deliver that azz whippin. I had to learn the hard way... (shaking head)
Old 04-02-07, 06:56 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Scarlet (Ana; I hope I spelled it right), I didn't forget about you at all. I won't get the pronunciation wrong ever again (lol). I wanted to put something on here about you out the gate, but that would have been a little too easy. You know you're my girl. (Well, not my girl; Batman I know my place...lol). But yeah, the Wesley Snipes thing and the "Daytona" driving game is a another subject all together. But the only one who beat me when I played with everyone else was "Special Ed". Hey Scarlet, remember the bet... damn, just like that Homer doll you won.

Last edited by kwamdoo74; 04-02-07 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-02-07, 08:58 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isnt it Ana?

Guys if you really had all this fun im reading, i wish i drove down from PA after i was done.
Old 04-02-07, 09:24 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Man I had a great time yesterday. Lauren I hope you enjoyed your first meet. Despite getting lost, you seened to have a good time. Brandon, I loved that white IS of yours, that thing was tight. But you gotta bring out the fire truck next time . Yo Plex sorry we didn't get to meet up, but Smitty got pics of your "Supra" in the parking lot and I know he'll post pics later. Had a good time going back in forth in Tekken until Jimmy had to come over and shut us all down, but it was all good cause we know was nice in bowling from the last time. Smitty we def gotta steal (I mean borrow) Kevin's GS again. Tony sorry to hea about the LS, but I know you'll have up and running by Carlisle. Ana just keep the bat and knife handy, you catch those bastards that marked up your IS . Hey Tara is was just kidding about the "32" joke, but "Wesley" left wide open, so I had to take it. Kevin next time we play any video games, it must be ith a joystick, now of this arcade crap. Def can't wait til the next time, but no more burnouts on my part til I at least have new tires in my posession.
Old 04-02-07, 10:23 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Had a great time last night. Definitely have to do it again. To everyone who made it, It was great to see you. Those who didnt, have to make it out next time. Here's some pics.

-Smitty

Old 04-02-07, 10:25 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

And more

Dam NELOC guys messing up da road. lol

Da Temp tag IS reppin for all the Dominicans

Old 04-02-07, 10:28 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

and more

white IS with da pretty eyes lookin clean

Da Asian sensation showin up for da meet. Someone threw up a bat signal and next thing we knew he was there.

Awwwwww.

Old 04-02-07, 10:30 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
Isnt it Ana?

Guys if you really had all this fun im reading, i wish i drove down from PA after i was done.
I just edited it. And we had enough room for you. Hope you can make the next one. How could I forget you Brandon. Those projectors were sick with the halo's. Hey Jimmy, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself on the Daytona racing game. 3-2 BABY!!!....3-2!!!!
Old 04-02-07, 10:32 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

And the last ones.

boosted supra.

And Kwame I'm sorry for this bro but I had to.

Kwame aka Wesley

-Smitty
Old 04-02-07, 10:40 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by kwamdoo74
The Bat signal went up, and Batman showed.... The ladies couldn't keep their hands to themselves, I was able to get some exclusive footage of Jimmy in action; enjoy. I see you shinin' playa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibelTNvf9zE
AHAHAAAA!! LOL! The Batman Special! Hehehehehe!
Old 04-02-07, 11:11 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Guys, what can I say here but thanks you for pulling off yet another successful gathering. Even though it was not an official meet, I really appreciated and enjoyed everyones' compnay who came out. Sorry I was late, but the LS is a little sick and operating on "baby me" status. Jimmy, still owe you a Vietnamese beat down on the Tekken game and Scarlett I still owe you a rematch for riding dirty in the Nascar game. You fought good but I told you dont sleep on ol TRUKN1, I will always prevail. Kev, Smitty,Apex, GZ, Rare, Greenvy2k, Brandon, and everyone else I forgot to mention here, it was great hanging out with you guys. I really appreciate all of you for keeping the love for Md Neloc and I know that this is just the beginning.
Old 04-02-07, 11:16 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
And the last ones.

And Kwame I'm sorry for this bro but I had to.

Kwame aka Wesley

-Smitty

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG ROTFLMAO. All I can say Kwame is "always bet on black".
Old 04-02-07, 11:28 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smitty0881

Awwwwww.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-07, 11:40 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Freakin, hilarious, you guys are a trip. Too bad I couldn't make it. I had family obligations of course. Anyway, I will attempt to make several of the other meets we have planned. UMD, Fairfax and even HIN in Va. Carlise is on my list since I registered. Kwame have your fun now, because you are about to be on lock down like me. LMAO. Anyone have Yahoo Messenger I am online @ nate7377@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: This Weekend