Anyone in Billings or Near By Red Lodge MT ? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Anyone in Billings or Near By Red Lodge MT ?

Old 07-20-15, 08:40 AM
ThumperPup
Lexus Test Driver

Default Anyone in Billings or Near By Red Lodge MT ?

Hi so i am new to MT i just moved to a small town called RED LOdge and i can't belive i just learned that there are some states that don't even have a lexus dealer in them wow.
i guess the closest Lexus dealer to me is going to be over a 6 or 7 hour drive i think maybe even more.

so i just though i would check in and see if anyone else on here is near me or what.

and what do you do for service and that do you go to a private shop that works good on our cars or do you just go to the toyota dealer or something.

and anyone in the area ever just up for a meet up for coffee and such
Old 09-01-15, 02:19 PM
Espi18
Driver School Candidate

im in great falls, I have a LS as well as a GX and as far as service goes I just take them to the local Toyota dealer, there isn't too many lexus here either so they seem to enjoy working on either one whenever I need something done.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone in Billings or Near By Red Lodge MT ?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: