Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Bandimere: Import & Sport Compact Challenge - July 7th

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-02, 02:33 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Bandimere: Import & Sport Compact Challenge - July 7th

----------------------
The BIGGEST Import Event in a 10-State Area!
Dates:
Jul/07/2002

Open to any import or domestic sport compact vehicle and import bike. NEW FOR THIS YEAR - IMPORT BIKE CLASS! All-Imports all the time. Drag Racing, Car Show, Ms. Import Contest, Smokiest Burnout Contest, dB Drags Stereo Contest, Lifestyle Expo, Vendor Midway, IDRC Heads-Up Racing presented by Phat n Low and MORE!
Gates Open at 8:30 am No entries will be accepted after 12:00 noon. Limited to the first 500 participants.
----------------------

I contacted Bandimere today and they are mailing me info on getting a booth on July 7th. They gave me a rough price but I'll wait until the info arrives in the mail before I post specifics.

So who's interested in getting a ClubLexus booth? Anyone planning on running their car or attending? Any ladies that are thinking of competing in the Ms. Import class wanna hang out at the CL booth?

hehe, anyways, reply to this message if you guys are interested. I'll post more info as soon as I get more in.

-Nick
Old 04-18-02, 02:53 PM
Bryan
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nick

i'm in. I have a tent and grill (food) if we can bring those, it'll be great. The only problem is there are not a lot of cl member in denver.

Keep me update.
Old 04-18-02, 02:54 PM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default also

I wonder if we can get sponsor from Kuni Lexus or Stevinson Lexus. Kuni had a booth there last year
Old 04-19-02, 06:34 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

WOW!!! The info from Bandimere has ALREADY arrived! That's insanely quick!

We can get 3 display sizes.
20x20, 4 show passes, 250$
20x30, 6 show passes, 300$
20x40, 8 show passes, 350$

I have about a dozen 20" tables and two dozen lawn chairs, maybe some folding chairs, those won't be any problem. Power is an extra 35$.

Show passes are 12$ but I think they are 15$ at the gate. We can get up to 10 extra passes for 6$! We can split up the 10 tickets among those who pitched in for the display, cheaper tickets for family and friends.

I'm not sure if the show passes are regular admittance passes or passes where we can bring our cars up to the display areas. I'll find out on Monday. Oh, and I know that some of us might want to race on Sunday ... I'll also find out if we can upgrade the passes to racing passes for those who are interested (raise your hands! I'm raising mine! ) We have 2 people so far and we need more interest shown because we need to get this done soon or we will be stuck with a horrible spot ... if they don't sell out. I didn't see Kuni or Stevenson there last year. Has anyone checked with Kuni or Stevenson about sponsorship yet? It would be a great way for them to show the lsportline GS300

"I got two words for you all ... C'mawn.... C'MAAAAWWWWNN" (obscure reference)
Old 04-22-02, 07:25 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default contacted Kuni Lexus

I email them, let see if they are interested.

Kuni Lexus was at Bandimeer 2 years ago, i parked my car at their booth, great people.
Old 04-22-02, 09:07 AM
Ali SC4
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Im in, sounds like a blast. Keep us posted.
Old 04-26-02, 09:15 AM
ColoLS4
Driver School Candidate

I'm in. Keep me posted. I'll of course bring my LS, but if I run any ET's it will be in the S2000. Maybe one in the LS just to see.
Old 04-26-02, 09:59 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default Let start planning

We got 4 cars now! (5 if ColoLS4 bring his s2k) lets give it a couple week to see if we can get more people to join us. then we can make the reservation.

Maybe a small meet to plan thing out?
Old 04-26-02, 10:08 AM
Ali SC4
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

There might be a better response if something was put in the regular forum aslo, since not many people check this particular section.
Old 04-26-02, 10:42 AM
Static911

I'm interested in helping you guys. Let me know how can I help.

You can reach me at 949-721-5841 or email at gotbarbecue@yahoo.com or PM me.

Eethan
Old 04-26-02, 10:45 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default I want to get more people come to cl

if i can get some stickers to hand out to those who has a lexus from now till the event, that'll be great.
Old 04-26-02, 11:57 AM
Static911

Ok, about how many you need? 10, 20, 30? I figure I will give you 60-40% between the colors white and silver. Also, give me an address where I can mail them.

BTw, does everyone ATTENDING have stickers? Let me ask that first? If so, PM me your addy and what color you want: silver or white.

It is two CL stickers per car, one for each side window.

Ethan
Old 04-26-02, 02:22 PM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default Guys

I you don't might, i'll ask Ethan to send the stickers to me, then we'll split them up to distribute.

Ethan,

I'll pm you my address.
Old 04-26-02, 02:34 PM
Static911

got your addy and will send them when I get them. Most likely, I will get them tomarrow or Monday.

Ethan
Old 04-26-02, 05:48 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks for making this a sticky Ethan! A lack of people knowing about this event could have killed this meet.

Anyone know who in the Southeastern forum has the ClubLexus banner that was used last year at NOPI nationals? Maybe we can borrow it or ...?

Any word from Kuni Lexus yet?

I think that a meet within the next few weeks would be hugely beneficial in getting all this put together. I think Sunday would be the best day to have a meet (although I can't do May 5th). The only real day that I can't go to a meet would be Tuesday or Saturday, the other days just depend on time.

I have a CL sticker on my rear window, still looks brand new and I ordered it when they were first ordered

hey all, my phone number is 303.332.8311
i'm bad about answering it so be sure to leave a message

Quick Reply: Bandimere: Import & Sport Compact Challenge - July 7th