Focal replacement speakers For Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-02, 01:52 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Focal replacement speakers For Sale!!

I currently have the following speakers for sale with all hardware and original boxes. Components are six months old and the coaxials are 1 month old. There are direct bolt in replacements for the SC model. Reason I am selling is that I upgraded to the Utopia series. All speakers are in perfect condition.

(2) Focal 100HC Polyflex (4 inch) Coaxials= 75.00 pair
(2) Focal 4KX Polykevlar (4 inch) midrange= 90.00 pair
*These speakers are very difficult to get.*
(2) Focal TN45X (1 inch) tweeters= 75.00 pair

These prices are almost a third of retail. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Shane Smith
Old 07-11-02, 02:40 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do you like the Utopia's Shane? Guess you sold the 6.5" Polykevlars, I never did get around to doing my spkrs, maybe this month i'll find the time...
- JonJon
Old 07-11-02, 02:56 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I sure wish you would take these off my hands. Tired of moving them around in the closet. For you, we can discuss an "amount" . The Utopias are fantastic, just freaking expensive. The 6 1/2 's went quick, can't seem to find anyone who wants the fours. Forgot I even had the center caps. Thinking about cutting the back deck for (2) Dyn 10's, i'll keep you posted.

S
Old 07-11-02, 08:22 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two Dyn tens would be nice, hope u do it, i'll be honest with you, i'm not really looking to go with fours either, but if the price was good enough I would pick them up for the ease of having them shipped to my door and being able to throw them in without fabricating baffles. If no one picks them up soon and you want to clear out that closet, we can talk, just don't want to waste your time, that wouldn't be cool....

P.S. - Not modding this SC anymore, but already making plans for the next one, i'll email you the sketches for amp rack and sub enclosure for the next project when they're finished, I have some great ideas, high tech and lightweight. Have you done anything with yours lately?
- Jon
Attached Thumbnails Focal replacement speakers For Sale!!-compressed-polished-lips-front.jpg