Kicker Subwoofers L7 Solo Barics

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-02, 04:51 PM
Chronic Systems
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kicker Subwoofers L7 Solo Barics

How do you improve the drivers that totally reshaped how the world looks at subwoofer performance? Turn loose KICKER's sick sub scientists and say "WE WANT LOUDER!" What you'll get is a sub with longer throw, lower distortion, and impossible power handling for greater gut-pounding power potential than any KICKER sub - ever. From the glowing titanium on the ultra-rigid cone to the sturdy cast aluminum basket, every detail points to one purpose - over-the-top bass beyond your wildest dreams. When you're ready to test the limits of low and loud, you're ready for the Solo-Baric L7.

I can get them in any size for you.

8" $155 shipped
10" $190 shipped
12" $215 shipped
15" $270 shipped
Old 05-02-02, 05:09 PM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

Are SOLO barics the best Subwoofers you recommend? I have JL's now but they seem to pop (they're 8") and I can't seem to find a box that will fit in my trunk to accomodate 10's so i need good 8"'s.

Ryan
Old 05-02-02, 05:29 PM
Chronic Systems
Rookie

Ryan,

We have 10" Solo Barics in our Subaru WRX project car. Picture below. You can see more on the website: www.chronic-systems.com

Which model JL Audio 8" do you have? Is it a W0, W1, W3, or W6?

If you have a W0-W3 I would recommend a Kicker Solo-Baric L7 for several reasons. They will hit harder, run more watts continuously, bass notes are tighter and louder. I'm going to assume that most Lexus owners demand quality bass and not those low deep bass. The Kickers were designed for that hard hitting bass notes, the reason they do it so well it because of the heavy duty rubber seals that give great response. Also, the seals are sewed on for a better seal and longer lasting subwoofer. Most subwoofers seals are glued on and will deteriorate and detach itself from the cone. Especially if you live in hot weather climates. I've owned JL Audio before and they have failed on me three times. I live in Houston and the humid weather gives subwoofers a beating. JL Audio's sound awesome too, but are designed more for those low bass notes.

Being limited to only a 8" means that you are going to need the best heavy handling subwoofers. *" subs are not the best at recreating low bass notes. I'm not sure what type of music you listen to, but 2-3 Kicker L7's should accomodate most musical scores.

Originally posted by NVMYGS3
Are SOLO barics the best Subwoofers you recommend? I have JL's now but they seem to pop (they're 8") and I can't seem to find a box that will fit in my trunk to accomodate 10's so i need good 8"'s.

Ryan

Last edited by Chronic Systems; 05-02-02 at 05:30 PM.