Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Looking for 2013-2015 4GS Lux or F sport spoiler in Liquid Platinum (1J2)

Wanted

Exterior Body Parts

06-26-22, 02:43 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 465
Pit Crew

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Yardley, PA, 19067, USA
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus GS350 2013 - 2015
Description:

Looking to see if anyone has a liquid platinum rear lux or f sport spoiler laying around. Please PM me or respond to this if you do. Only looking for brand new or in excellent shape.

Old 06-26-22, 06:10 PM
BMGS
Racer

Received 546 Likes on 337 Posts

If you don't find anything from a forum member, I bought this one from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14247333396...mis&media=COPY

I prefer the F Sport design and like the one from the above vendor after installing and removing an OEM lux spoiler that I didn't like much.

I was able to get $100 off because the spoiler had some clear coat marring and scratches that came right out with polish and they advertise that it's a no-drill installation but it comes with studs that would have to be removed. I did remove them and used double sided tape for a no-drill install. It's a good option compared to a new oem one.
Old 06-27-22, 12:26 PM
Nunz
Pit Crew

Received 124 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by BMGS
If you don't find anything from a forum member, I bought this one from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14247333396...mis&media=COPY

I prefer the F Sport design and like the one from the above vendor after installing and removing an OEM lux spoiler that I didn't like much.

I was able to get $100 off because the spoiler had some clear coat marring and scratches that came right out with polish and they advertise that it's a no-drill installation but it comes with studs that would have to be removed. I did remove them and used double sided tape for a no-drill install. It's a good option compared to a new oem one.
Thank you for the feedback and for the link! Ya we will wait and see. I am a fan of both the OEM lux spoiler and the F sport spoiler... very hard to decide which to get. Lexus-parts is having a sale currently, and I found a dealer selling a brand-new OEM lux for 33% off + free shipping. I am waiting to see if any other members reach out. Funny enough I have only seen 1 GS in person with a Lux spoiler, typically only see the F sport spoilers on them. Did you have the Lux spoiler installed prior to Forged rims? I use your GS as a reference being it will look fairly similar once my rims + springs installed.
Old 06-28-22, 12:58 AM
BMGS
Racer

Received 546 Likes on 337 Posts

Yeah I had the lux spoiler at some point last year. I just didn't like the look with the overhang onto the edge of the trunk and the cutout for the logo. The rear end reminded me of a newer Chevy Malibu.
Old 07-07-22, 11:49 AM
kaliehulum
Driver School Candidate

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nunz
Looking to see if anyone has a liquid platinum rear lux or f sport spoiler laying around. Please PM me or respond to this if you do. Only looking for brand new or in excellent shape.

This is a photo of the GSF 350 spoiler that i have
The following users liked this post:
Nunz (07-07-22)