Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

19" BC FORGED RZ05 Wheels - Brand New!

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

05-22-19, 07:51 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 3187
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - 19" BC FORGED RZ05 Wheels - Brand New! - New - Ormond Beach, FL 32174, United States
    Expired
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - 19" BC FORGED RZ05 Wheels - Brand New! - New - Ormond Beach, FL 32174, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Driver

• Price
    $2,300
    • OBO
  • Location Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

19x8.5 +10 w/245/35/19
19x11.0 +38 w/305/30/19

Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Condition: Brand New
Price w/Tires: $3350 shipped obo
Price Wheels Only: $2300 shipped obo

I built these for another car of mine and decided to go in another direction for the build. My loss and your gain as they are brand new never been driven on. Wheels were ceramic coating and road force balanced. Price above is shipped via UPS to most address within the United States. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Old 05-22-19, 08:40 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - Please get a qualified voucher to PM me or the admin / any other mod to reopen this FS ad . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states :

You need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership " .

Your voucher "needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum " .

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules that were established by our fellow forum members way back .

vouch :

Originally Posted by PK Auto Design
Hello,

Hope your well, I wanted to shoot a pm to Vouch for Dan on his BC Forged listing.

Let me know should you need anything further.

Paul A.

Last edited by gerrb; 05-22-19 at 04:11 PM.