Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

3uzfe Ecu w/ bypassed immobilizer

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

04-14-19, 03:51 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 6629
  • Engine - Electrical - 3uzfe Ecu w/ bypassed immobilizer - Used - 2001 to 2003 Lexus LS430 - Canton, MS 39046, United States
    Expired
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $200
    • OBO
  • Location Canton, MS, 39046, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus LS430 2001 - 2003
Description:

01-03 ls430 ecu w/ immobilizer bypassed.

Perfect as a swap Ecu or as a replacement.

The immobilizer in my 2001 ls430 ul went out so I sent this off to be modified to have the immobilizer bypassed completely. This will even allow you to start the car with a "wallet key" that does not have the chip.

So if you are having an immobilizer issue, this will solve your problem. The Lexus dealer wanted outrageous money to fix my issue.

It will work as any other Ecu as well with immobilizer functions and all.

This is is a JDM Ecu so it has a speed limiter at 110mph and has a cruise limit of 68 mph. Otherwise, it functions the exact same as a USDM Ecu.

To run with immobilizer bypassed, you will have to clip two wires right at the Ecu connections or unplug the immobilizer computer. I will send instructions on how to do this.

Here is a video I made showing operation. Notice the key used to start the car is only meant to open the doors as it doesn't have a chip or remote.

I'm not sure what this should sell for so price is OBO

Let me know if you have any questions.