Notices
Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Indie Shop In San Diego

Old 01-17-19, 09:42 PM
zippinbye
Driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Indie Shop In San Diego

I'm looking for an independent Toy/Lex maintenance shop in San Diego, for the purpose of accomplishing a pre-purchase inspection. I came across a place called TLC/Toyota Lexus Care. All 5 star reviews on Google with very positive comments. I spoke with the proprietor on the phone, and he can do what I need for a very fair price - all by remote control, as I live a distance away. I have viewed the car in person, and it has all the indicators of a very well cared for car. I just need a shop to look at it in-depth. TLC claims to be the only Indie shop specializing in Toyota-Lexus in San Diego, which I find surprising for a metro area of its size. Perhaps there are enough people in the area with the means to stick exclusively with dealer service.

Anyhow, I'd sure appreciated any thoughts on TLC, or suggestions for other Indie shops I may have overlooked.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: