High Flow Fuel Injectors? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

High Flow Fuel Injectors?

Old 11-14-14, 05:48 AM
LexBrett
Lexus Test Driver

Default High Flow Fuel Injectors?

I own a 2002 Lexus sc430. Does anyone have any experience with installing high flow fuel injectors? I read that upgrading the injectors is useless because an ECU tune is necessary, which is not possible on our cars? Is that correct? Are upgraded fuel injectors a waste of money?

I found some modified OE fuel injectors with a higher flow rate at Fiveomotorsport that are interesting.. Any questions, comments, or critisisms are welcomed!
Old 11-14-14, 07:52 AM
BDSL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LexBrett View Post
I own a 2002 Lexus sc430. Does anyone have any experience with installing high flow fuel injectors? I read that upgrading the injectors is useless because an ECU tune is necessary, which is not possible on our cars? Is that correct? Are upgraded fuel injectors a waste of money?

I found some modified OE fuel injectors with a higher flow rate at Fiveomotorsport that are interesting.. Any questions, comments, or critisisms are welcomed!
Its useless.....waste of money and degrade in performance.
You will have to re-map the ECU for different injectors....but you don't need to since your engine will never max out the injector cycle.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: High Flow Fuel Injectors?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: