Thule Roof Bike Carrier For Lexus SUV's

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-02, 10:05 AM
habibnazir
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thule Roof Bike Carrier For Lexus SUV's

Hey Everyone -
I am selling a barely used, mint condition Thule Roof Bike Carrier with all parts needed to install that will fit on the RX300. It will fit on any year RX300 and also the LX470. It can fit many models of SUV's that already have a stock roofrack with atleast two crossbars. (i.e. Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Excursion, GMC Suburban, Cadillac Escalade, etc.) I have the bike carrier and the front wheel carrier aswell. Together cost me $225.00!!! This is your chance to save! I will have my hands on a digital camera later on today, and will take snaps of it so you can see how it looks. The reason I am selling it is becuase the lease is expiring in a few days. The bike rack is great and durable I had it for about 1 month, cuz I go really into biking when the summer started, not realizing the lease was ended so quickly at the time. Please do not hesitate at all to email me with any question at habibnazir@hotmail.com. We'll negotiate a fair price ... I have to let it go so I'm ready to accept offers!!! Once again that email is habibnazir@hotmail.com! Thanks a lot!
Habib