LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Body kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-12, 09:04 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body kit

Hello all, I'm looking for body kit for my Ls. I'm looking for either the Prussian blue or junction produce but open to anyone that has something for sale. Any legitimate local shops in so Cali ? Beside VIP autosalon. I rather not deal wit them. Please let me know thx.
Old 08-04-12, 11:50 PM
VGBSUPERFL
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

VIP AUTO SALON is not a legit businsess according to the cali secretary of state. just a word of advice, do not patronize this business, as you will jump through flaming hoops to receive a refund if needed. i'm just speaking from experience, as i have fallen victim to vip's unscrupulous dealings. in short, i've been waiting for a jdm product and subsequent refund since may 2011. polite email correspondence has been superseded by more stringent recourse. Below are excerpts from California Secretary of State website.

Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, August 03, 2012.
Entity Name: VIP AUTO SALON, INC.
Entity Number: C2914783
Date Filed: 03/16/2007
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Agent for Service of Process: CLARK KOJI ISHIHARA

"Suspended: The business entity's powers, rights and privileges were suspended or forfeited in California 1) by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to file a return and/or failure to pay taxes, penalties, or interest; and/or 2) by the Secretary of State for failure to file the required Statement of Information and, if applicable, the required Statement by Common Interest Development Association."

Last edited by VGBSUPERFL; 08-05-12 at 12:32 AM.
Old 08-05-12, 12:41 AM
phenomeno
Driver

Originally Posted by VGBSUPERFL
VIP AUTO SALON is not a legit businsess according to the cali secretary of state. just a word of advice, do not patronize this business, as you will jump through flaming hoops to receive a refund if needed. i'm just speaking from experience, as i have fallen victim to vip's unscrupulous dealings. in short, i've been waiting for a jdm product and subsequent refund since may 2011. polite email correspondence has been superseded by more stringent recourse. Below are excerpts from California Secretary of State website.

Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, August 03, 2012.
Entity Name: VIP AUTO SALON, INC.
Entity Number: C2914783
Date Filed: 03/16/2007
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Agent for Service of Process: CLARK KOJI ISHIHARA

"Suspended: The business entity's powers, rights and privileges were suspended or forfeited in California 1) by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to file a return and/or failure to pay taxes, penalties, or interest; and/or 2) by the Secretary of State for failure to file the required Statement of Information and, if applicable, the required Statement by Common Interest Development Association."
Dang, thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-05-12, 03:49 AM
OSU
Pole Position

I'm going to do a CJITTY here. Do a search, this has been discussed so many times before and this would help reduce the repeated threads.
Old 08-05-12, 05:42 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

I know I ordered a kit from VIP autosalon in march of 2011 and still have not received my kits. I gave them many chances but still haven't gotten anything. I jus barely got my refund only because I live by them. Apparently I didn't do a good enough search cuz most of my searches comes back to VIP autosalon. If anyone can help or send me link it would and sorry again if this is a repeat thread.
Old 08-05-12, 07:49 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

OMFG, I thought it was just people not getting their parts, but now refunds also? This business is now a scam. I have been waiting for my refund after canceling due to waiting over 7 months for some JDM visors. You guys should add your experience here. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...n-problem.html

So my question is basic: Why does Club Lexus not take any corrective action?
Old 08-05-12, 08:48 PM
DonTN
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put my order in for exhaust and intake early July because VIP seemed so reputable. I'm now getting a bit worried from reading this and because I've tried to contact them numerous times by email and phone about the estimated time arrival, but haven't heard anything back.

I was going to purchase coilovers, cf hood, and cf trunk but am growing very weary. They seem very helpful and caring when I put my order in, so I'll keep everyone updated.
Old 08-05-12, 09:16 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Wow that's messed up! I'd be at that persons house..