LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Headlight moisture?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-16, 10:41 PM
Pachino
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Headlight moisture?

My front passenger headlight seems to go out after starting and driving for a little. I just replaced the bulbs a few weeks ago and it just happened again. I did notice that the one headlight does flicker after turning on. After looking at the headlight it does appear that some moisture had gotten inside the housing. Anyone know the exact fix for this? I don't want to take apart the headlight and reseal it and still have the same problem. Does the ballest need to be replaced also or does something have to be cleaned?
Old 04-24-16, 05:44 AM
comotiger
Pole Position

Received 292 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by Pachino
My front passenger headlight seems to go out after starting and driving for a little. I just replaced the bulbs a few weeks ago and it just happened again. I did notice that the one headlight does flicker after turning on. After looking at the headlight it does appear that some moisture had gotten inside the housing. Anyone know the exact fix for this? I don't want to take apart the headlight and reseal it and still have the same problem. Does the ballest need to be replaced also or does something have to be cleaned?
There was a recent thread on headlight condensation. Check it out.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...densation.html
Old 08-07-20, 10:35 AM
Sin1UZFE
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 59 Posts

Both mine look good, front struts recently replaced. No headlight leveling failure message but doesn't auto adjust the headlights. Does adjust the daytime running like tho.