LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

finally worthy to post pics for cl

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-09, 08:37 PM
froboy272
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow looks real sharp man. i looked when i first got my LS and at the time the BBK was over $5k in parts. i just couldn't see how they could be worth that kinda money.
Old 08-21-09, 01:21 AM
pandy_88
Lead Lap

that is so so so so sick
Old 08-21-09, 04:26 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hong kong sounds cool, i've always wanted to check it out. i was trying to place your personality, and from what i know of HI there are a lot of second gen jp folks and other asian nationalities as well. do all of my questions bother you?? if so, i guess our dialog stops here then.
Old 08-21-09, 06:45 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Car looks cool man.
Old 08-21-09, 07:04 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

nice pic anthony85 ^ ^ ^
Old 08-21-09, 06:34 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sojah
hong kong sounds cool, i've always wanted to check it out. i was trying to place your personality, and from what i know of HI there are a lot of second gen jp folks and other asian nationalities as well. do all of my questions bother you?? if so, i guess our dialog stops here then.
yeah you do ask a lot of questions...for example instead of asking me when to put on silly visor ask yourself when not to ask silly questions...some of them you already knew the answer yourself.

everytime i see your username it remind me i am inside a chemistry class doing a lab and you are one of those that ask me every question on the next step even though you finish the pre lab and expect to know what to do you know what i mean???

you know i wasn't serious when i say those toyota stuff came with the car right?

Last edited by REV-01; 08-21-09 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-22-09, 05:46 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

i do not really understand your reference to the chem thing but i get the point.

to be honest i had no idea about the toyota stuff, which is why i asked you. how should i know if the previous owner put that stuff on and then you bought it from them or you just did the mods your self.

you just seem like an odd character to me so i was trying to analyze what may be some of the factors in your personality, this is what i do...

maybe i shouldn't have called the oem visor things silly, but i was genuinely interested if this was on your list of future mods since it seemed like you were going the toyo jdm route. i again have no idea if you are going to do the visors or i would not have asked. good luck on your car
Old 08-24-09, 01:41 AM
jman-LS430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sojah
what about the toyota front plexi?? that is what i am dying to find out. but i do remember like a year ago someone was talking about how they purchased one maybe that was you??
Yes, there is a thread where Rev-01 did mention that it costs $ for that front piece (Lexus or Celsior version), and he provided a pic of the Toyota (celsior) one (from Japan) that he had on his car. I believe you even commented on it in the other thread.

J.
Old 08-24-09, 04:20 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jman-LS430
Yes, there is a thread where Rev-01 did mention that it costs $ for that front piece (Lexus or Celsior version), and he provided a pic of the Toyota (celsior) one (from Japan) that he had on his car. I believe you even commented on it in the other thread.

J.
yes, i do recall someone mentioning purchasing the plexi T(oyota emblem) a while back and I even remember commenting about it but i didn't remember who wrote it. the intro to this thread also made it seem like the author may have recently acquired the said LS and again i don't even recall how long this dude actually owned his car. apparently it has been for some time.

but you can bet that i will remember all of this for some time to come, now...

B.
Old 08-24-09, 01:45 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

^so glad jman mention something

this is the thread that jman is refering to:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...h-out-for.html

this is one of the thread that i already answer sojah's question. it is in post #18
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...installed.html

there are more threads where sojah got other questions for me too. that is why i am tired of his questions already he ask, ask and ask again..

i don't know why i am a odd character to you. 95% of the people in hawaii who mod their lexus knows who i am personally. and i am sure they can tell you i am not odd. if you examine people with odd behaviors as your work. don't treat me like the people you work with!

oh yeah please read everything when people post. may be that is why you keep asking question...the first sentence of the original post i already stated it is almost 1 year since i got my car. so how can you think i had this car recently???

anyway wish everyone a wonderful monday.
Old 08-24-09, 03:20 PM
beangrower
Pole Position

sorry samson, i think this volvo got you beat on MS-1 fitment.

...no doubt!!
Old 08-24-09, 06:00 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Wink

Well I am trying to move to hawaii or back to japan hopefully next year so maybe we can be good buddies in real life too

Nice homework with digging up old posts. Maybe u can find the one for me where u were a little rude about my recent accomplishments. I guess one could say that maybe I'm still a little sour about the whole thing. I should have just let it go, and did until u got all cocky with a response to me on this thread, and I swear to u that I didn't even know u were the same person and I thought there's no way, but I went back and checked and sure enough it was the same person; rev-01, coincedence, I think not.

I have a hard time with just letting stuff go, so maybe u could help me to help myself. U can say whatever comes to ur mind about how I'm an jerk or what have you and then I can try really hard to just let it go. Or u could not say anything which would prolly **** me off even more and would ultimately be even harder for me to overcome. So win win for me I guess, if I'm in fact able to not respond.

Thanks for the little mental self actualization training.
Old 08-25-09, 01:09 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

no need to dig up the post...i said i am not feeling your racing harts and i mean just that and still do...no need to get salty about it. just keeping it real. i am not going to say to everyone everything is "nice" "good job" just to get popular on forums...if you can't man up and accept people's comments don't post them.

those rims are old, and it is not that badass that people collect them nowdays to rock on their car...plus they belong on something more sporty like is or gs. may be if you have them back in the day you will get more props from me.

as long as you like it that is all matters...
Old 08-25-09, 01:11 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by beangrower
sorry samson, i think this volvo got you beat on MS-1 fitment.

...no doubt!!
haha i talk to ssr the other day...first thing i said to them is wrong disk.
Old 10-30-09, 11:50 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

finally got time to work on the car again...

i went with silk blaze front lip for the car. did a test fit it is pretty g, got it from trendytodd a vendor overhere.

sorry for the dark pictures. the only time i could work on it is after work if i am not too tired.

cheat and plug in the controller again just to see how it look if i decide to take this to car shows.

i will work on the side and rear next time.

Quick Reply: finally worthy to post pics for cl