LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

How to tell if LS430 is equpped with Ultra Luxury Package?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-08, 07:46 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This one says heated rear seats.

ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, CD Changer, Cooled Seats, Cruise Control, Dual Air Conditioning, Floor Mats, Fog Lamps, Heated Mirrors, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Seats, HomeLink, Memory Seat, Owner's Manual, Parking Distance Control, Power Folding Mirrors, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Telescopic Steering, Power Tilt Steering, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Security System, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Sunshade - Power, Tinted Windows, Traction Control, Trip Computer, Trip Counter, Wheel Locks, Wheels - Alloy, Woodgrain Interior Package, Xenon Headlights
Old 02-04-08, 12:12 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by J_RoK
This one says heated rear seats.

ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, CD Changer, Cooled Seats, Cruise Control, Dual Air Conditioning, Floor Mats, Fog Lamps, Heated Mirrors, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Seats, HomeLink, Memory Seat, Owner's Manual, Parking Distance Control, Power Folding Mirrors, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Telescopic Steering, Power Tilt Steering, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Security System, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Sunshade - Power, Tinted Windows, Traction Control, Trip Computer, Trip Counter, Wheel Locks, Wheels - Alloy, Woodgrain Interior Package, Xenon Headlights
They all have heated seats if im not mistaken.
You cant really tell without observing it in person, or I dont know of a way yet to do that.
Old 02-05-08, 08:54 AM
ErseOne
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The real/best way is to see the car in person. Second, see pics of the car. Don't buy a car without seeing it in person. Running a VIN# won't tell you exactly what package the car has. Lexus.com/cpo will tell you if the car is luxury or not.

Good luck!
Old 02-05-08, 09:13 AM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ErseOne
The real/best way is to see the car in person. Second, see pics of the car. Don't buy a car without seeing it in person. Running a VIN# won't tell you exactly what package the car has. Lexus.com/cpo will tell you if the car is luxury or not.

Good luck!
I called up lexus w/ the vin numbers, they were able to give me info on them. most said Premium packages w/ prefered packages. None had a mention of Air Suspension.
When i see the car in person, what can tell me that the car is UL w/ Air suspension.. I dont plan on buying the car w/ out seeing it. But it will be at a dealer auction, so i dont know what to expect.

Thanks
-J
Old 02-07-08, 09:56 AM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY
Thanks,

Do all ULTRA'S have Air Suspension? if not how do i tell from a visual inspection.

Thanks

-J
Old 02-07-08, 11:16 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Originally Posted by J_RoK
SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY
Thanks,

Do all ULTRA'S have Air Suspension? if not how do i tell from a visual inspection.

Thanks

-J

Yes, all Ultra Luxury models have air suspension. You will see a Height/normal button just above the shifter.
Old 02-07-08, 11:31 AM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
Yes, all Ultra Luxury models have air suspension. You will see a Height/normal button just above the shifter.
Thank you very much for the response. Much appreciated.

-J
Old 02-07-08, 11:34 AM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
is the information below the way of telling if it is a UL. Im sorry to keep being a pain, but i will be paying alot of money (TO ME) so i want to be 100% confident, the car will be bought at a dealer auction, so i am not dealing w/ a dealer or person, thank you again for your assistance.
Originally Posted by FLIPPU
Thats not an Ultra...

Here a couple of pics of an ULTRA interior:

The center console buttons..

The REAR seat armrest controls..

Mike
Old 02-07-08, 11:55 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, that will tell you with those 2 pictures

Jonny
Old 02-07-08, 01:07 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Dx3
Yes, that will tell you with those 2 pictures

Jonny
Great,
Thank you.

-J
Old 02-08-08, 02:11 AM
rhayward
Driver

aaaaah so with the ul you can buy the suspension gadget mod to lower the car CORRECT...
Old 02-08-08, 08:50 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Originally Posted by rhayward
aaaaah so with the ul you can buy the suspension gadget mod to lower the car CORRECT...
Yes. The A/S also gives ability to switch between comfort and sport mode in stock form.
Old 02-12-08, 01:13 PM
KILLERGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry

man this question gets ask every other week, so it seems...
Old 05-31-09, 09:11 PM
thequickad
Rookie

Model Lineup

The 2006 Lexus LS 430 comes in just one trim level ($56,525), and it's loaded with luxury and convenience features. Among them: a power moonroof with auto open/close, a power rear sunshade, and lighted rear-seat vanity mirrors. Leather-trimmed upholstery comes standard, of course.

Several leather upgrades are available, however, including Ecru ($1,460), Black Semi-Aniline ($2,100) and Saddle Comfort Nappa ($2,100); all three require the purchase of an additional upgrade package, and Saddle Comfort Nappa is restricted to models painted Black Onyx or Flint Mica.

The Premium Package ($1,390) adds climate-controlled front seats with fans that circulate heated or chilled air, heated rear seats, and sonar-based Intuitive Parking Assist.

The Modern Luxury Package ($4,980) bundles a Mark Levinson audio system, navigation system, reversing camera, Bluetooth communications technology, climate controlled front seats, heated rear seats, and Intuitive Parking Assist.

The Custom Luxury Selection ($5,935) includes the Mark Levinson audio, navigation system, rear backup camera, Bluetooth, Dynamic Laser Cruise Control, Intuitive Parking Assist, climate-controlled front seats, rear seat heaters, headlamp washers, and power door closers.

The Ultra Luxury Selection ($11,320) features all that plus Adaptive Variable Air Suspension, SmartAccess keyless entry and ignition, and a number of amenities for rear seat passengers, including: sunshades for the rear passenger doors, a rear-seat adjuster with memory, climate-controlled rear seats with a massage feature, and a rear air conditioner with optical deodorizer. The Custom Luxury and Ultra Luxury packages can be paired with the Pre-Collision Safety System, in which case Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is substituted for the laser system.

The Sport Package ($220) combines a handling-tuned suspension with 18-inch wheels and summer tires. The same package with chromed wheels costs a bit more ($1,920).

The LS 430 comes with a 278-horsepower 4.3-liter aluminum V8 and a six-speed automatic transmission. (The same engine was rated 290 horsepower last year, which might lead some consumers to wonder how Lexus let those 12 horses get away. What has in fact happened is that the Society of Automotive Engineers, or SAE, has revised its test procedures for horsepower and torque, and as a result some of the numbers are coming out lower this year. So in fact all the ponies are still in the stable; but the racing commission is counting them differently. There is no change in performance over last year's model as it's the same.)
Old 06-01-09, 05:03 AM
AlexusAnja

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks QuickAd, but are you an LS salesperson? You're just posting this on every thread related to asking about the LS options? Don't revive these old threads... let them rest in peace. Those that won't do search will ask again and again anyway... ha ha.

Quick Reply: How to tell if LS430 is equpped with Ultra Luxury Package?