ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LFA Model (2012) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lfa-model-2012-232/)
-   -   Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lfa-model-2012/550869-lexus-lfa-list-number-destination-country-city-and-date-reported.html)

Gojirra99 02-18-11 07:08 AM

Pearl Red looks awesome !! :cool:

05RollaXRS 02-18-11 07:18 AM

Updated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by KILLERGS4 (Post 6156552)
LF-A #30:
Exterior Color ..: 03P0 RED
Interior Color ..: LA20 LA20

LF-A #32:
Exterior Color ..: 0079 0079 (Whitest White Exterior Color)
Interior Color ..: LA20 LA20

Both USA, Maryland this month...

Joe Z 02-18-11 07:27 AM

Also, in my opinion we should wait for clear confirmation on unit #000 badges before editing the master file...

For example a recent White one that just came up in pics looks to be like #014, but we already know Red #014 is in Costa Rica...

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS (Post 6156577)
Updated. Thanks.

LoL..... We are updating the numbers before they even land here ?? :p

Also try this format:

#030 - Red - USA, Rockville, MD - 02/xx/11
#031 -
#032 - Whitest White - USA, Rockville, MD - 02/xx/11

Joe Z

05RollaXRS 02-18-11 02:44 PM

I somehow thought they already landed. :p Anyway, I made the changes you just listed below. :thumbup::thumbup:

Originally Posted by Joe Z (Post 6156594)
Also, in my opinion we should wait for clear confirmation on unit #000 badges before editing the master file...

For example a recent White one that just came up in pics looks to be like #014, but we already know Red #014 is in Costa Rica...

LoL..... We are updating the numbers before they even land here ?? :p

Also try this format:

#030 - Red - USA, Rockville, MD - 02/xx/11
#031 -
#032 - Whitest White - USA, Rockville, MD - 02/xx/11

Joe Z

LexusMan77 02-18-11 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LFA 027 Black via Longo Lexus El Monte, CA
from their Facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/longolexus)

"LFA number 027 has been delivered! The hand-built supercar is now in the hands of its excited owner, Adam. After waiting 10 months, Adam was thrilled to get behind the wheel of his super-fast and highly customized car. Longo Lexus Sales Consultant Jim Brown holds the distinction of showing the features and functions of the LFA to his guest during the delivery process. Shown here are Adam (center) with Brandon Mosley of Lexus and Jim Brown of Longo (right). More photos of the LFA delivery in our photo album."

05RollaXRS 02-18-11 11:01 PM

Updated. :)

Originally Posted by LexusMan77 (Post 6158538)
LFA 027 Black via Longo Lexus El Monte, CA
from their Facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/longolexus)

"LFA number 027 has been delivered! The hand-built supercar is now in the hands of its excited owner, Adam. After waiting 10 months, Adam was thrilled to get behind the wheel of his super-fast and highly customized car. Longo Lexus Sales Consultant Jim Brown holds the distinction of showing the features and functions of the LFA to his guest during the delivery process. Shown here are Adam (center) with Brandon Mosley of Lexus and Jim Brown of Longo (right). More photos of the LFA delivery in our photo album."

rominl 02-19-11 01:22 AM

ah so the news is out. i also found out this morning from rep that first car in socal was delivered

TF109B 02-19-11 02:15 AM

Black looks reallll good. Whats up with everyone getting red calipers though? I'd go for the silver or see if they could paint them for me in a special color! Is this even an option?

05RollaXRS 02-19-11 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by rominl (Post 6158681)
ah so the news is out. i also found out this morning from rep that first car in socal was delivered

So I assume we have not added this SoCal car to the list yet right???

Joe Z 02-19-11 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by TF109B (Post 6158712)
Black looks reallll good. Whats up with everyone getting red calipers though? I'd go for the silver or see if they could paint them for me in a special color! Is this even an option?

Well there are only 6 colors available for the Brembo CCM Calipers....

They offer: Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Silver & Gold... ;)

The latest drop has a White LFA with Black calipers and a Blue LFA with Yellow calipers...

I guess Red is popular for the first wave, but expect to see different colors real soon...

Also, besides those 6 choices.. any other custom colors would have to be done outside of Lexus..

Joe Z :)

Joe Z 02-19-11 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS (Post 6159187)
So I assume we have not added this SoCal car to the list yet right???

Umm you already did...its #027 from Longo Lexus..

The 1st Western Region (So Cal) delivery.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Joe Z

Joe Z 02-19-11 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS (Post 6157591)
I somehow thought they already landed. :p Anyway, I made the changes you just listed below. :thumbup::thumbup:

^^ WE need to keep this FACT in mind...

Originally Posted by flipside909 (Post 6158683)
As for the vin# assignments, they are off. The first few cars vin# match the actual LFA unit# up to about 6. Everything after is about 1 or 2 numbers off their actual unit number.

We should be waiting for clear confirmation on Unit #000 Badges before editing the master file...

The last two numbers of the VIN may not necessarily always be the number on the Badge inside the LFA..
(But it will be close)

Joe Z ;)

05RollaXRS 02-19-11 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Z (Post 6159204)
Umm you already did...its #027 from Longo Lexus..

The 1st Western Region (So Cal) delivery.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Joe Z

Thanks. I thought the Longo Lexus was confirmed already before I added so this must be a different LFA. :)

Joe Z 02-19-11 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS (Post 6159335)
Thanks. I thought the Longo Lexus was confirmed already before I added so this must be a different LFA. :)

"rominl" is indeed talking about the same exact LFA from Longo Lexus...

That's why he said "the news is out..." ;)

Did you read my post about unit number updates ??

Joe Z

TF109B 02-19-11 12:46 PM

I like the blue color on the calipers and the silver. The other colors are good but I wish they offered more. It'd be nice to see matching calipers with some of the may other colors they offer on the car. Can't wait for more LFA's to come rolling in. And I wonder if anyone in the U.S. will take possesion of a Nurburgring edition? If there's only 25 left here, are we assuming that they are sold out in other areas? If not I wonder how many there is left. If there's only 25 left in total, that means at least 25 Nurburgring editions have been sold. To whom and where though?