Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL FS: 1992 SC400 functions perfectly

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-18, 10:53 AM
SC400-V8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1992 SC400 functions perfectly

hi guys, haven’t been active here for a while, and I was hoping to say hi under different circumstances, but it’s just time to move on from the SC400 after 16 years driving it. I own 5 cars now and my wife will very likely divorce me if I don’t start selling a few... anyone is welcome to give me a call if they’d like to discuss the vehicle. I can help them arrange shipping if desired, as I’d rather have an enthusiast like myself owning and driving this. It’s painful when I consider the PPE headers, lexuspros ecu upgrade, and bfi intake kit cost me more, much more than what I’m asking for this, lol...call or text.

First year classic, 1992 SC400. 206,800 Miles. This car functions FLAWLESSLY. Everything works. Engine and transmission start the first time, every time, and are smooth as silk, acceleration is effortless. All power features work, all windows, sunroof, locks, both seats, cruise control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, everything functions perfectly. Air conditioner blows ice cold air, immediately, every single time. Premium nakamichi sound system WITH AUX cable jack added by Factory Radio Service in California.

Car has brand new performance exhaust headers by PPE engineering (look them up, they specialize in performance parts for Lexus V8s), the lexuspros.com technosquare ECU upgrade (cost $1200 in 2004) and also the big air intake system. The car sounds like a beast.

This has been my car since 2002, when I was 19. I am the second owner and have meticulously maintained it. Oil changes every 5,000 Miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic every time, no exceptions. Air filter has been changed every 10,000 Miles. Transmission has been flushed every 15,000 Miles. Tires are nearly new and vehicle drives straight as an arrow. I followed this schedule religiously and will guarantee this vehicle will continue to function flawlessly for years and years to come.

The only cons are this car has a scrape on the passenger side front fender, and also a scrape on the driver side rear fender, directly above the rear wheel well. I had a young body mechanic spend a few hours pushing out most of the dent and apply a little primer to prevent rust. THIS CAR IS NOT A SALVAGE TITLE AND HAS ZERO STRUCTURAL ACCIDENTS. The new owner could have a paint and body shop do a little work and have this car in show condition (it is an antique car) or just simply leave it as is and have a perfectly functioning, comfortable piece of transportation for the next 5 years.

Front seats are brand new. In addition to everything else, this car has a nearly new interior, the new owner could part out the vehicle and make double what I’m asking for it, in interior and body panels alone.

Includes remote key, valet key, valet card key, owners manual, Lexus novel, two brand new air filters, steering rack bushing set, brand new set of brake pads, speaker come rebuild kit. (These are all items I kept on hand to keep all parts of the car perfect.)

$3,500or best offer, please.

Old 04-15-18, 04:18 PM
Supra Dr
Moving SC Threads
Senior Moderator

Received 122 Likes on 83 Posts

Moved to the vehicles section.