Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WA Wtb - isf

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-17, 07:01 PM
tas02
Lexus Test Driver

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Hang in there for the F that's right for you. And good luck with your search.
Old 08-16-17, 07:41 PM
behnammavi
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tas02
Hang in there for the F that's right for you. And good luck with your search.
I know what I want now. 2011-2014 with less than 50k mile only in USB color. There are couple for sale and I'm talking to salesman on dealer to get more information and good deal to get it ship to me.
Old 08-17-17, 09:51 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by behnammavi
I know what I want now. 2011-2014 with less than 50k mile only in USB color. There are couple for sale and I'm talking to salesman on dealer to get more information and good deal to get it ship to me.
good luck. USB is definitely hard to find. I've been looking for one too lol
Old 09-01-17, 10:01 PM
behnammavi
Rookie

Originally Posted by tea
good luck. USB is definitely hard to find. I've been looking for one too lol
blue is hard to find and what I see for sale is way over priced or not in good shape. I will keep looking for while too see if I can buy one if not I might go with different car.
Old 09-02-17, 12:08 AM
speeddem0n
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Still looking. That dealer not coming down on price for 2014. $43000 is too much for me at this time.
This car used to be in Houston earlier this year. I personally looked at it and considered buying it but was disappointed when I went to go look at it. The dealer wanted 41k or 42k, it doesn't have ML, it had a very minor scratch on the rear. The wheels looked smaller in person and not as nice as in the pics. I used to have a white 2008 and it felt better than this 2014 for some reason. When I saw this one I didnt even care to drive it, it was a quick nope it doesn't feel like a 42k car. Even as I was walking up to it with the manager I thought this wasn't the car and that's just a regular IS.
Old 09-02-17, 12:59 AM
USB2011JAM
Rookie

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Gotta pay to play bud.... I would stop taking advice from people that don't own ISFs on this forum. There seem to be a lot of experts on this forum that are only really experts at one thing.... Not buying an ISF.... "I coulda bought one 2-3 years ago for way cheaper...." Fact of the matter is you didn't, haven't, and won't anytime soon. If you could have why didn't you? If you could find what you're after, in your budget, why haven't you bought one? If the dealer was willing to accept your low ball offer, they would have.

People that say they spent 2 years looking and the unicorn finally showed up? I don't buy it, what happened was they either A) realized after 2 years of looking they would have to step up and pay more then they wanted, B) sacrificed what they were originally looking for in some regard, price, color, miles, year, condition, whatever it may be. The values on these cars haven't changed much at all in the last 3-5 years, in fact some cases have gone up. You're seeing more cheaper ones available because they get beat up, or more miles, or modified. But even still, a 2008 with 100k miles still bringing mid 20s, 23-27k, thats absurd for a 9 year old car with 100k or more on the clock, i wouldn't call that a bargain by any means.

Fact is what you want is clearly not in your budget, if it was, you would have purchased by now. These cars are certainly not getting any cheaper, and good luck on finding a clean 2011+ USB in the miles, and condition you're after, for anywhere near what you want to pay.... 2010-2011 are going to be mid-high $30s, $33-39k, 2012-2013 are going to be high 30s, low 40s, ($38-43k), and 2014, generally are $40k+ and up, up to $47k-48k, i've seen. All dependent on condition, miles, modifications, tire wear, brake wear, service and vehicle history, how sought after the color is. Want under $30k? Need to be looking at a 2008-2009 they're low $20s to low $30s depending on miles. It is what it is.

Ill still sell you mine :-) But it won't be cheap. And yes it has Sunroof, and ML, No it doesn't have parking sensors, and no any of those 3 items change the value that much. Any or all of those items and be a value add, or a value deduct depending on who is buying. Some people would consider no sunroof, or ML a rarer car, and better for track use, and may pay more?

It's got your name on it, and I'm WA... but you're one of 12 people that have messaged me about it.....

Last edited by USB2011JAM; 09-02-17 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-02-17, 01:08 AM
behnammavi
Rookie

Originally Posted by speeddem0n
This car used to be in Houston earlier this year. I personally looked at it and considered buying it but was disappointed when I went to go look at it. The dealer wanted 41k or 42k, it doesn't have ML, it had a very minor scratch on the rear. The wheels looked smaller in person and not as nice as in the pics. I used to have a white 2008 and it felt better than this 2014 for some reason. When I saw this one I didnt even care to drive it, it was a quick nope it doesn't feel like a 42k car. Even as I was walking up to it with the manager I thought this wasn't the car and that's just a regular IS.
i had a same feeling when I went to test drive it. Car has paint damage in rear bumper and cover in dirt and dust. He didn't even clean it for me, battery was dead and he didn't have a jumper to start the car. I didn't want to test drive it anyway. Not a car I'm looking to buy. He wants $40500 for it . Good luck with that.
Old 09-02-17, 01:17 AM
behnammavi
Rookie

Originally Posted by USB2011JAM
Gotta pay to play bud.... I would stop taking advice from people that don't own ISFs on this forum. There seem to be a lot of experts on this forum that are only really experts at one thing.... Not buying an ISF.... "I coulda bought one 2-3 years ago for way cheaper...." Fact of the matter is you didn't, haven't, and won't anytime soon. If you could have why didn't you? If you could find what you're after, in your budget, why haven't you bought one? If the dealer was willing to accept your low ball offer, they would have.

People that say they spent 2 years looking and the unicorn finally showed up? I don't buy it, what happened was they either A) realized after 2 years of looking they would have to step up and pay more then they wanted, B) sacrificed what they were originally looking for in some regard, price, color, miles, year, condition, whatever it may be. The values on these cars haven't changed much at all in the last 3-5 years, in fact some cases have gone up. You're seeing more cheaper ones available because they get beat up, or more miles, or modified. But even still, a 2008 with 100k miles still bringing mid 20s, 23-27k, thats absurd for a 9 year old car with 100k or more on the clock, i wouldn't call that a bargain by any means.

Fact is what you want is clearly not in your budget, if it was, you would have purchased by now. These cars are certainly not getting any cheaper, and good luck on finding a clean 2011+ USB in the miles, and condition you're after, for anywhere near what you want to pay.... 2010-2011 are going to be mid-high $30s, $33-39k, 2012-2013 are going to be high 30s, low 40s, ($38-43k), and 2014, generally are $40k+ and up, up to $47k-48k, i've seen. All dependent on condition, miles, modifications, tire wear, brake wear, service and vehicle history, how sought after the color is. Want under $30k? Need to be looking at a 2008-2009 they're low $20s to low $30s depending on miles. It is what it is.

Ill still sell you mine :-) But it won't be cheap. And yes it has Sunroof, and ML, No it doesn't have parking sensors, and no any of those 3 items change the value that much. Any or all of those items and be a value add, or a value deduct depending on who is buying. Some people would consider no sunroof, or ML a rarer car, and better for track use, and may pay more?

It's got your name on it, and I'm WA... but you're one of 12 people that have messaged me about it.....

i will pay for the car i want but not way over the kbb book. Your car is not what I'm looking for. White interior is not for me and there is no way I pay $39500 for a 2011 with 65k miles. Good luck with your sale
Old 09-02-17, 02:50 AM
USB2011JAM
Rookie

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

i will pay for the car i want but not way over the kbb book. Your car is not what I'm looking for. White interior is not for me and there is no way I pay $39500 for a 2011 with 65k miles. Good luck with your sale

KBB is irrelevant on a car with very little sale and listing history to properly build the algorithm they use. Traditional book values do not apply to these types of vehicles, just like any other rare car, or classic car.

Its not listed for sale, just for the right price ill sell
The following users liked this post:
behnammavi (09-02-17)
Old 09-02-17, 11:20 AM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Still got my 08 with 50k miles I'd consider selling.
Old 09-02-17, 12:30 PM
behnammavi
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dragtek
i want 2011 and newer. 2008 interior is same as my 2007 is350 and since I have to pay high price for isf I want little change from what I'm driving now. I'd consider buy 2008 only if get the the deal I can't say no to
Old 09-02-17, 09:20 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

how much are you asking?
Old 09-04-17, 05:34 PM
Toprawman
Pit Crew

Received 81 Likes on 39 Posts

Price, color? Mods, Features?
Old 09-06-17, 02:33 PM
behnammavi
Rookie

Please delete this thread. I'm not looking to buy isf anymore.
Thanks
Old 09-06-17, 05:13 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts

What made you change mind, or did you find one?

Quick Reply: WA Wtb - isf