Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

MI WTB: Electric Green Mica 5spd IS300

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-17, 11:09 AM
MSTEnginer
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Electric Green Mica 5spd IS300

Looking to buy a 5sp Electric Green IS300. I'm located in MI but I realize they are not the most common so I'm willing to travel to get the right car. Let me know if you have something for sale or know of one for sale. At the current time I'm not interest in auto transmission cars.
Old 04-02-17, 01:15 PM
RavenSupra
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know its not exactly what you are looking for but since I'm so close to you (Ann Arbor, MI) I figured I would let you know about it.

I've got a 2004 IS300 5 Speed that I will be posting up for sale very soon. 100% Original other then the Bluetooth radio head unit. Meticulously well taken care of and mechanically. 135xxx miles. This vehicle was purchased brand new at Lexus of Ann Arbor and always taken there for service. I have all service records from when it was new in 2004.

I will also be selling it with a full additional set of stock factory wheels with snow tires.

I'm looking to get $8,900 for it. Clean title in hand.