Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 1995 Lexus SC300 w/ 2JZ-GTE VVT-I / AUTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-12, 08:52 PM
MikeC7909
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Lexus SC300 w/ 2JZ-GTE VVT-I / AUTO

Hello Club Lexus, I'm here to post for sale a 1995 Lexus SC300/400. It also has a Salvage Title.

Asking price: $4,300

I've had this car for about 3 months. I'm selling it for a couple reasons. 1) I really don't have time to properly put it together. 2) I figure someone would make more use of it here on the forums. 3) I'm in a business of fast cash, so I'd like to sell this and look for other vehicles. Small part of me would love to sit on it and fix it up as another personal car or even swap the motor and trans into my JZS147, but my business comes before toys and joy.

I bought this car a few months ago from another fellow "dismantler". This car was in the public section of his pick a part yard. I had received a call from a friend who happen to walk upon it and immediately told me about it. I then called the yard and asked them to stash the whole car for me. They did so and I ended up buying the car. Not before a few things were taken from it. I got the car with the ECU missing, no keys, no intake setup or MAF, vacuum lines cut, and a hand full of loosen and missing bolts. Looked like someone was on there way to taking the turbos and manifolds. Also some other interior nick nacks were taken etc.

So my goal was to get the car running and driving and go from there. I got the right ECU from a fellow CL member out in Florida, a MAF off eBay seller in Canada, replaced all the vacuum lines, put back all the missing nuts and bolts, and replaced the ignition switch cuz I had a spare one with a key. About a week ago I got the car running. There's no noise, ticks, or anything that indicates a bad motor. The car runs up and down my runway with no issues.
During this whole process of putting things together, me and my mechanic believe this was someone's incomplete project. The previous owner probably didn't finish or get the chance to drive the thing because there was no oil in the engine or trans. That's just our theory.

Anyways I'd like to sell this car and I believe the pictures will speak for themself and such.
Also important issues I need to mention is this car was rear ended. The frame rails inside the trunk clearly shows the buckle. There's some body damage on the right side as well. Also the car is missing a cat.converter along its homemade exhaust setup. The speedometer I don't think is wired up because the needles don't move, but lights up. The car also has a carbon fiber trunk and spoiler, but the clear is dull.

I'm a honest and straight forward person, with a well established business here in So.Cal since 1987. I have a tendency to point out all the cons and bads before the pros just so I don't have a customer upset or regretting a buy, yet I 100% stand behind all my parts and vehicles.

Any questions feel free to PM me or post here. I'll try my best to respond asap.
Or you can reach me Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat 8am-3pm @ (909) 350-2302
More contact info as well as location of where this car sits may be viewed at www.libertyautodism.com

Thank you for your guy's time , -Mike

^ Both sides are bent like this in the rear.
Old 12-02-12, 08:57 PM
MikeC7909
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Few more photos from underneath :