Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL SC430 with Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-12, 08:21 AM
KaiserSea1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default SC430 with Warranty

Looking for a home for my baby, $21500.

(ebay link removed - not allowed)

Last edited by bitkahuna; 10-03-12 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-04-12, 04:42 AM
KaiserSea1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

The Warranty alone on this car from Lexus sells for over $4000 if you could get it. But Lexus no longer sells the Platinum Warranty for cars older than 2009. This is the only SC on ebay that you can buy with no worries of repair costs, that you are fully covered for over two years.

I know you read it often, but this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The mechanics of this car are all new, 0 miles on the motor.
The car is covered by the Factory Lexus Platinum warranty with 0 deductible until January 2015 or 33,000 miles whichever comes first.
The wheels are updated from a 2010 SC430 and are fitted with new tires. See the picture of just the wheel, that is what is on the car now. Factory wheels have a better ride.
The timing belt and water pump, drive belts, and all the hoses were changed in the last 18 months.
The car is currently having a new motor installed, estimated at over $34000 yes thirty four thousand dollars of upgrades, I will email you the estimate
all work is being done at JM Lexus, the largest lexus dealer in the US.
This car has every factory option Navi, All Power, Leather, Mark Levinson Stereo, Heated Seats, Dual Climate, Navi Disk is updated

The story

This is my mid life crisis car, I bought four years ago, and have loved, pampered and treasured. Three weeks ago there was a failure in the coolant system while I was on the interstate, which caused damage to the motor, radiator, and other assorted parts. I took the car to JM Lexus, and the estimated repair is over $34,000 which resulted in Lexus denying the repairs. As an attorney, I knew I would get the claim satisfied so I bought a new car, and prepared for what I thought was going to be a six month battle. Lexus did the right thing and authorized the claim. Right now a new motor, and everything else needed to return my baby to nearly new condition is being performed by JM Lexus. After the repairs are done the car will still carry the remainder of a Lexus Platinum Warranty until 2015. Since I did the timing belt and water pump, fluids and all the car will not need a major service for years.

The only reason I am parting with my car, is I bought a new car, and for this reason I am stuck. You will never, I doubt, find a convertible lexus, fully warranties, with new mechanical at this price. If you want to see the estimate of the work being done, send me your email and I will forward the JM Lexus paperwork.

Other than the work being done the car is in very good shape. It has been garage kept, the paint still shines, very few imperfections, but it is an 03 with original paint. The dash is clean, no cracks or marks, and everything works as it should. The car is stock other than having 2010 wheels and a IPOD, AUX input added to the factory Mark Levinson stereo.

I know the car looks black in the pictures, when I bought it I thought it was black, when the light hits it, it sparkles a dark green.

Please email me with any questions...

Pics to come, car also advertised on ebay