Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL Lexus IS350-2008 one owner, clean title, florida garage kept car $21,000

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-12, 04:23 PM
santacruz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus IS350-2008 one owner, clean title, florida garage kept car $21,000

For sale is my 2008 Lexus IS350 with approximately 89,000 miles. I am the first and only owner of this car. Fully loaded with heated/air conditioned seats, voice activated navigation system with 6cd changer and bluetooth phone connectivity, sunroof, sport perforated leather, keyless go, xenon headlights and fog lights. Garage kept and rarely driven in the rain or left parked in the sun as I have a company vehicle that I drive from the time I wake up until I get home. This car has had all required maintenance(recalls and TSB's) completed by Germain Lexus of Naples. I recently(within the past 5k miles) replaced the spark plugs, air filter, in cabin air filter, and the rear differential/axle shaft seals. The car comes with brand new floor mats, upgraded xenon fog lights, window tint, and custom brake calipers in Lexus F-sport blue with Lexus insignia. Upgraded brake pads installed approx 6-8k miles ago. Interior is in beautiful shape for the age/mileage of the vehicle. No tears, stains, scratches, etc... Leather looks like new especially the back seats as they were rarely used. No marks, scuffs, or stains anywhere inside the vehicle. Exterior is in great shape as well with no door dings or scratches just some minor chips from highway driving which is to be expected on any vehicle of this age/mileage. Not very noticeable though and I had the bumper re-painted not too long ago to remove the majority of the chips.

Factory options:
18" Alloy Wheels
HID headlights with adaptive lighting system(the lights turn with the steering wheel)
Voice activated navigation with bluetooth phone connectivity and rear view camera
Premium Package including perforated leather upgrade with heated/ventilated seats
Rear lip spoiler
Sport Suspension
Factory trunk mat
Trunk Cargo net
Wheels locks

Aftermarket accessories:
HID foglights
Tinted windows
Custom painted brake calipers in F-Sport blue with Lexus insignia

PRICE- $21,000
This vehicle is also locally and on other websites so the car may become unavailable at any time.
You can PM me for details or for a quicker response you can reach my via e-mal @ DC.Raffa@LykosGroup.com
My cell phone number is 239-821-7911 and although I rarely answer unknown numbers I always reply to texts. If you call and I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you.

Old 09-04-12, 04:33 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I say this as advice only to help you, please dont take it the wrong way.
Take some time to wash and vaccuum the car and repost pics, you'd be surprised the different kind of interest it will bring. I dont know much but I sell cars for a living.

GLWS!