Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX FS: 1999 Lexus ES300 Black on Tan One Elderly Owner, Exceptionally Immaculate Wow

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-12, 09:32 PM
scdroptop

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts
Default FS: 1999 Lexus ES300 Black on Tan One Elderly Owner, Exceptionally Immaculate Wow

Looking for a great dependable school car for your 15-16 year old? How about a luxurious affordable stylish luxury car that you can pay cash for and still look upscale? Look no further...this is an exceptionally well cared for GEM that's one of a kind!

One owner since new...delivered at Park Place Lexus via transfer from Hoffman Lexus back in 1999 to same owner that just turned keys over to me. Maintenance records, books and ALL FOUR KEYS AND TWO REMOTES!!! Garaged its entire life-you can tell by the shine on the paint, no cracks on any exterior rubber or seals, the luster on the dashboard and supple leater...this car is immaculate in every way. Beautiful Black on Tan...the best combination in all cars! This ES300 is LOADED with: Immaculate leather (no cracks, rips or stains...still smells like leather), Wood package, 6-cd changer in dash, power and HEATED SEATS, memory seats, HOMELINK system, auto climate control, traction control and many more great features that were standard on ES300's in 1999. Owner not only cared for the car, but obsessed over keeping it in top shape by only using Lexus Dealers (Sewell and Park Place and Davenport) for service and using OEM parts or better. Car was driven regularly to Houston to visit family. All maintenance was performed per the Lexus recommended intervals. Ever wonder why Toyota and Lexus and Honda retain their value so well? Dependability, quality, performance, style...they never get old! This car is exceptionally nice!

1999 Lexus ES300 Premium Package (Heated Seats, Homelink System CD changer and more)
Black on Tan immaculate in and out. Mileage: Less than 12k per year @ 153k miles. All history, records, books and four sets of keys with two remotes!
New Michelin Tires, newer battery, timing belt/water pump, big 30k service done, new shocks and brakes...CAR RUNS QUIET, TRACKS STRAIGHT AND IS AS SMOOTH AS A NEW LEXUS! WOW!!!!

Price: $6750 (no tire kickers please, this car is cherry)
Registered and inspected in Texas through 6/12. No leaks, noises, warning lights or issues. All keys, books remotes and clear Texas Title in hand showing one owner. Pull the CarFax!

I just bought this car from original owner with the intention of giving to my son, but we've had a change of plans. I had plans to detail it professionally (take two door dings out and a buff/wax job) and get some extra service done that probably is not needed just for the heck of it. I aborted those plans for the car when our plans changed to keep the car. I would put a few hundred into it to get the car to a 9/10 or a 10/10 because I'm a car perfectionist. The car is extremely clean with nothing done to it yet. If I keep it and put a few hundred in it, it could be near perfect!

Interior: Rating of a 8/10 (it's practically as high as you can get with this old of a car with these miles)
Original floor mats were covered by owner...seats were sat in by an elderly gentleman so they are not deformed and cracked. No stains, soil marks or fading. Dashboard still looks new, center console is not only clean but almost new looking which is hard to find. Rear seat and passengers seat was not sat in, you can tell! Headliner and panels on doors are perfect! Some minor scuffs and some small areas where the factory glue isn't as tight as it once was.

Exterior: Rating of a 8/10 (it's practically as high as you can get with this old of a car with these miles)
Black paint is still gorgeous with NO FADING but has plenty of swirl marks from the Lexus Dealer car wash that grandpa took this car to regularly, according to the maint records. That's all easily perfected with a professional buff/wax detail job. The glass is all good, rubber seals and trim all nice and dark and not faded. Headlights still crystal clear-showing true signs of this car being a garage queen. (common problem is yellow headlights on these cars) Tires are new, wheels look great and a few very minor door dings. No garage door scrapes on the bumper! No excessive road rash or bug marks on the front. Just a very clean car.

Mechanically 9/10:
This car has less than 12k miles per year driven on it, and it was meticulously maintained at a Lexus dealer or authorized Lexus repair shop it's entire life! All major service intervals we have record of including the big ones: Timing Belt/Water pump, brakes, shocks, 30k services (30/60/90/120/150) which are all the fluids were done. Hinges and chassis lubed, interior and engine cleaned and checked over. All bulbs, gauges and accessories work as they should. The factory premium lexus sounds system still sounds fabulous! No blown speakers! Great highs for jazz, classical and rock...booming bass for pop, R&B and hiphop, whatever your music is, this car sounds great with any! No drips, sounds, rattles or issues. If I kept this car, I might do some proactive things like flush all the fluids again for good measure, change to a K&N air filter, fuel injection cleaner and some other perfectionist things that are not necessary!

I was SHOCKED at how clean the car looked inside and out as well as how smooth it ran and drove for the year. Even more shocked at the smell of the leather interior and how quick it fired up when I turned the key. Totally floored when I read the odometer and it said 153k on it! I knew I had to have it when I popped the trunk and the hood and saw how clean it was EVERYWHERE! I've had over 30 cars in my life, ten of them Lexus cars and several ES/RX vehicles and they keep amazing me how great they hold up over time. This is the PERFECT car for a new driver or an elderly driver or an inexpensive daily work commute car or soccer mom grocery getter vehicle. I would drive this car anywhere!

Thanks for looking! More pics available via PM.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  1999 Lexus ES300 Black on Tan One Elderly Owner, Exceptionally Immaculate Wow-lady.jpg  
Old 02-04-12, 10:19 PM
99rx
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Only one picture?
Old 02-05-12, 11:42 AM
lamar411
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting, any more pictures?
Old 02-05-12, 01:20 PM
imherenow
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

why PM..just post a few more pictures. Who knows someone might give a good word to an non-CL person who are looking to buy a car in market
Old 02-05-12, 04:08 PM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

If you think 153K miles on a 13 year old car is LOW miles, you haven't seen nothin yet. Most Lexus dealers have LS's and some ES's with 1/4 this mileage. Granted, your car is clean but IMO its just Average - with more pics, show me that this car can substantiate your claim that it's "Cherry"..
Old 02-07-12, 07:46 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

I just found a 99 in my area with 120k miles for $5900. immaculate condition from an older couple. White/Beige..

May want to adjust your price or try ebay. I doubt anyone will pay your price here on CL... These cars a dime a dozen.. This is a great car for commuting and offers great gas mileage. GLWS..