Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL 99 GS300 Extreme VIP-Airrunner,Aimgain,Vip Modular,Junction Produce,Rotora

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-09, 06:57 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Guys this car is flawless! Everything is very minty fresh , from the new paint to the wheels interior stereo car has about 2500 miles since new complete makeover !! Car is PERFECT !! and really is MUST SEE !! iam sure i can get other cl members to vouch for this car
Old 09-14-09, 01:45 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

c'mon guys make some offers !
Old 09-15-09, 09:17 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
Guys this car is flawless! Everything is very minty fresh , from the new paint to the wheels interior stereo car has about 2500 miles since new complete makeover !! Car is PERFECT !! and really is MUST SEE !! iam sure i can get other cl members to vouch for this car
I can vouch that this VIP GS is super clean and is worth the asking price considering what was actually spent.Congrats on the wedding plans, good luck with the sale..Do I see an LS430 in the near future??
Old 09-15-09, 02:24 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dont lowball this ride...worth every penny...I'll offer you some ctr cams valvesprings and retainers!
Old 09-15-09, 05:03 PM
ESCAPED
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will vouch for a stand up guy and know that Lexus of Clearwater has always maintained it.
Old 09-17-09, 07:54 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by johnee78
I can vouch that this VIP GS is super clean and is worth the asking price considering what was actually spent.Congrats on the wedding plans, good luck with the sale..Do I see an LS430 in the near future??
thanks very much johnny !

Originally Posted by speedaddic
dont lowball this ride...worth every penny...I'll offer you some ctr cams valvesprings and retainers!
yes sure oh wait you dont even have them ....

Originally Posted by ESCAPED
I will vouch for a stand up guy and know that Lexus of Clearwater has always maintained it.
thanks greg you should know you worked at clearwater lexus ... hope all is well !!!
Old 09-18-09, 05:17 AM
burgy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As if it was needed, but the seller is great and the car is ultra clean. This car turns heads from little kids to old ladies! You WON'T be disappointed. G/L
Old 09-20-09, 12:08 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by burgy
As if it was needed, but the seller is great and the car is ultra clean. This car turns heads from little kids to old ladies! You WON'T be disappointed. G/L
thanks burgy
Old 09-20-09, 03:01 PM
renren7
Lead Lap

if i have the extra cash i would buy this car, but unfortunately your all the way in FL and i dont have that much extra cash lol

edit: actually, do you have more detailed pictures in the interior?

I might be interested in exporting this car else where...

how does it ride with the set up? sport? comfort?

I know the car is priced very low for how much you've put in to this car but thats the bad part of modifying cars, you wont get back most of them unless you part them out...

anyways, I'm kinda interested, i wish you were in CA and this would go a lot easier =p

peace

Last edited by renren7; 09-20-09 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-20-09, 03:30 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by renren7
if i have the extra cash i would buy this car, but unfortunately your all the way in FL and i dont have that much extra cash lol

edit: actually, do you have more detailed pictures in the interior?

I might be interested in exporting this car else where...

how does it ride with the set up? sport? comfort?

I know the car is priced very low for how much you've put in to this car but thats the bad part of modifying cars, you wont get back most of them unless you part them out...

anyways, I'm kinda interested, i wish you were in CA and this would go a lot easier =p

peace
yes i have more pics of the interior the airrunner air ride is the best available it rides better than factory at any level ..and if your serious i can arrange for shipping anywhere and will negotiate costs of shipping also will possibly split shipping costs for serious buyers
Old 09-20-09, 03:32 PM
renren7
Lead Lap

please pm the pictures to me if u have a link or email them to ren_cyber_doobz@hotmail.com

thank you for your time

actually if i decide to buy this car i might just fly there and drive it home, road trip with gf during her break
Old 09-20-09, 03:37 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

please pm the pictures to me if u have a link or email them to ren_cyber_doobz@hotmail.com

thank you for your time

actually if i decide to buy this car i might just fly there and drive it home, road trip with gf during her break
ok are there any specific pics you would like ?? i can take them .. also car is 100% streetable and has all 4 brand new tires !
Old 09-20-09, 03:56 PM
renren7
Lead Lap

well, i guess, the two tone interior, instrumental clusters, center console, rear seat, carpet, and is the trunk delicate? i'm sorry but im not familiar with the whole ice in the trunk so it it pretty much for display now or can u actually use it as a trunk as long its not something too hard that'll damage them

I'll have this car registered in cali before i decide where to export them, if i decide to buy it =)
Old 09-20-09, 04:00 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

well, i guess, the two tone interior, instrumental clusters, center console, rear seat, carpet, and is the trunk delicate? i'm sorry but im not familiar with the whole ice in the trunk so it it pretty much for display now or can u actually use it as a trunk as long its not something too hard that'll damage them

I'll have this car registered in cali before i decide where to export them, if i decide to buy it =)
ok will do interior is perfect and has been completely replaced and i would say no its not delicate but it all depends on what your hauling
Old 09-21-09, 02:03 AM
renren7
Lead Lap

let me know when you can send the pics! =D

Quick Reply: FL 99 GS300 Extreme VIP-Airrunner,Aimgain,Vip Modular,Junction Produce,Rotora