Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

2002 Lexus IS300T in Immaculate Condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-08, 05:32 PM
xclo0siv
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Lexus IS300T in Immaculate Condition

Hey everyone,

It is time for me to let go of my turbo IS in order for me to make room for an SUV. As many of you may know, she was benign's car. He kept this car in immaculate condition inside and out. I bought this car ONLY three months ago and have been driving her ONLY on the weekends. I have not had a single problem with the car. There are only two issues that benign had: Broken Cd Loader and a malfunctioning thermometer for the external temperature.

Anyways, here are some quick facts:

Mileage: 74,199 (I purchased around 73,xxx)
Color: Graphite Grey Pearl GGP
Turbo: PFS Stage 2 + Valvebody + Coolers
Tuned: Bruce Nomura
Performance:398RWHP | 412TQ

Asking Price: 19,200

Contact Information:
Email - eshuang@ucdavis.edu
AIM - Erriseehuang

Here are some very recent pictures:

And here is a quote from his original post
Norcal - Turbocharged IS300 For sale $18990
Hello all its been a while since I posted here. I was thinking to sell my car last year if anyone remembers but decided to pull it down since there was change of plan on my departure, but this time I sadly have to let her go for real.

The car recently pass smog using stock exhaust and some minor modification 10/01/07. Certificate is available, and you are not required to test her again until the end of 2009.

I am the first owner of the car, and only drove her on the weekend most of the time. She is in pristine condition and has been superbly maintained (garaged all year long, no cracks on leather seats, hand washed only with regular leather treatment, and regular 3k miles Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil changes).

PFS Turbo 2002 Lexus IS300 E-shift (with upgraded transmission)
Exterior: Graphite Gray Pearl
Interior: Charcoal semi leather
Mileage: 70.000

Asking for $18990

Recently painted hood, side mirrors and front panels with clear bra protection (less than 5 months)

Upgrades (over $15,000 invested - All receipts available):

Performance:
-Peter Farrell Supercars Stage 2 turbo kit (60-1 Hi Fi series) – Tuned for up to 15psi
-Aquamist water injection (system 2d)
-HKS ssq Blow off valve
-HKS gauge pods
-HKS dragger exhaust
-3" mandrel bent SS downpipe back to the rear axle
-3" High flow catalytic converter
-Custom Cool Charge air intake systen,
-BLM transmission cooler
-Nomura custom catalytic modification
-Nomura custom trans cooler ventilation
-And more!

Interior:
-Blitz SBC-ID3 (black) boost controller
-Blitz BLM gauges (turbo boost, fuel pressure, egt – exhaust temperature)
-Tec3 A/F meter – mounted on steering
-3M tinted rear windows

Exterior:
-Brand new painted hood with custom air vents + clear bra (painted less than 5 months)
-Brand new painted side panels and side mirrors + clear bra (painted less than 5 months)
-Professionally painted calipers (Ferrari red)

Suspension and wheels:
- JIC FLT A-1 Coilover
- Yokohama 215/45 ZR17 Tires with 85% threadlife

The car has never been on track or drag strip. It was last dynoed for 398 whp and 412 tq 2 years ago at 15psi (500hp and 500tq). The car is very fast, but runs very smoothly, and performs just like a regular stock IS300 (on steroids! ).

Minor paint chips, and regular drive and tear on the front bumper. There are no other dents or scratches except the two shown in the picture album (almost unnoticeable).

The car has seen nothing but love and tons of attention (money, time, and service, you named it), and is very dear to me. I am forced to let her go due to family matters that need my immediate attention outside United States.

Last edited by xclo0siv; 06-21-08 at 09:47 PM.