Notices
Lexus Customer Service (archive) The Lexus Customer Service forum on Club Lexus has been inactivated at this time, but past posts will be left as a visible archive forum for a period of time.

[WWI] RC 350 f sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-15, 05:06 PM
RCdriver
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RC 350 f sport

On May 4th , I brought my RC 350 fsport into service for two reason. First to have it detailed inside and out as it was delivered with swirl marks all over it and the interior still had plastic remaining from interior plastic protective coverings. The second reason was because there was a small squeak when going over bumps at a slow speed. It wasn't a loud squeak but it was there. The shop foreman confirmed the squeak and the search for cause and resolution began. After numerous attempts to stop the squeak , we are now 2 weeks later and hopefully have resolution. I believe the foreman stated a "national service case" was opened because nothing has been reported similar to my issue.
I am hopeful for a resolution this week and to receive my vehicle back, but in the meantime have driven a loaner car that's not even close to an rc350 fsport. I understand the RC is a unique vehicle , but being without my RC for the month of May so far is very disheartening. I pay a substantial amount of money every month in payments and insurance and it's not to drive loaner vehicles. My vehicle was brought in with only 1631 miles on it and had now had the front suspension almost completely rebuilt if not completely rebuilt at this point.

And once the vehicle is confirmed "repaired" and no longer "squeaking" I then need to wait for detail which will take an additional day to complete and then pick up vehicle. The dealership is about 55 miles from my home so convenience is not there either.

I hope some support on behalf of Lexus IS available

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by RCdriver; 05-19-15 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-19-15, 02:42 PM
LexCareSP
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are sorry to read you have been without your vehicle while the dealership is working towards a resolution. We are here to support our owners in any way we can. Please PM your VIN and a number where we can follow up at your convenience. Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-15, 08:07 PM
RCdriver
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I would also like to add that the dealership is representing the brand very well. The service department is also very communicative and keeping me up to date on the issue.