updating 01 ls430 ML audio, with Nav for bluetooth and iphone pairing - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Special Interest Forums > Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
updating 01 ls430 ML audio, with Nav for bluetooth and iphone pairing >

updating 01 ls430 ML audio, with Nav for bluetooth and iphone pairing

Notices
Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

updating 01 ls430 ML audio, with Nav for bluetooth and iphone pairing

Old 02-02-19, 10:30 AM
maarnold
Driver School Candidate

Default updating 01 ls430 ML audio, with Nav for bluetooth and iphone pairing

i have been struggling with this process. many answers, but i want to hear from someone who had actually done this. i am an audiophile and once this is accomplished i will upgrade the (now above average) speakers. i have looked in to the vais products, but have not found anyone who has actually done this. went to a few car stereo places and i am really not interested in a new head-unit to watch movies on. i travel with this car frequently and am anxious to upgrade, relatively affordably. i have been a Mercedes owner for the past 20 years, and although you need to find someone who understands the usual wiring problems associated with Mercs, its a pretty easy process to upgrade and keep the look of the car. Seems to me this ML system wasnt concerned with future upgrades

I am not trying to make some show car, just want a functioning vehicle sound system. help!

live in Manhasset NY in the summers and here in the Beaufort/Savannah area in the winters.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: