Notices
Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

Need Experts for LS460 options

Old 10-11-18, 09:03 PM
Gjohnson
Rookie

Default Need Experts for LS460 options

Ok, well I am looking for upgrade options to bring my non Nav, non ML 2007 LS460 closer to present day. I've seen cool Ipad mini installs and even this cool setup as well.

I've thought about picking up a factory Nav unit from a donor car and transplanting, but I'm not sure how extensive that swap may be.

1 question I had was trying to determine if the surround from a ML Nav unit from a donor car could be used as a base, to install a double din aftermarket Nav unit or Mini Ipad type unit. Does anyone know if the wires would be plug and play and if the HVAC controls would work?

I am looking for options I can add like Bluetooth and Apple play. I really like the upgrade options the Grom Vline offer to the stock Nav setups. Something like this would be what I am looking for. Of course, I would definitely like to be able to upgrade the sound quality as well, but maybe not all at once.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: