Sponsored by:

setting program for car garage door opener

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-06, 08:41 PM
myhl30
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default setting program for car garage door opener

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello everybody
i need help i setting program for my car garage opener.
I've followed the instructions in the manual i try many time but still don't work my car have 3 buttons i pressed remote
control same time with the botton of my car when the red light blinking faster and i release both buttons still don't work any one has experience with this progam please help me i appreciated very much.
Old 02-10-06, 10:06 AM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why is this in the audio classifieds? gawd people dont even know where to move stuff around here?
Old 02-10-06, 10:54 AM
vin 78
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

myhl30:

I have the same problem as you, it seems that the built in garage door opener slow at learning the codes for some reason, you have to try it over and over to to get it to work properly...I gave up on mine btw.

Here's the Homelink site, it may assist you programing the remote
Old 02-10-06, 12:49 PM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I programmed my garges first try, actually I have programmed 3 different garage door openers first try.

I have a sc430 and these are my instructions. For a rolling code garage which most newer ones are.

1. Hold remote near the buttons hold down both car and remote garage door opener buttons until the light in the car starts blinking fast.

2. release both buttons

3. hit the button in the car you just programmed it should flash red really fast meaning that your garage is indeed rolling

4. run into the garage and hit the program button on the back of your garage door opener, you only have to hit it once not hold it down.

5. run back to the car and hit the garage open/close button in your car a few times and it should be working.

Also my middle button didnt work for some odd reason to my friends gate remote I have no clue why not but if one of your buttons dont work dont be discouraged try another one.
Old 02-12-06, 06:02 PM
bagwell
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
I programmed my garges first try, actually I have programmed 3 different garage door openers first try.

I have a sc430 and these are my instructions. For a rolling code garage which most newer ones are.

1. Hold remote near the buttons hold down both car and remote garage door opener buttons until the light in the car starts blinking fast.

2. release both buttons

3. hit the button in the car you just programmed it should flash red really fast meaning that your garage is indeed rolling

4. run into the garage and hit the program button on the back of your garage door opener, you only have to hit it once not hold it down.

5. run back to the car and hit the garage open/close button in your car a few times and it should be working.

Also my middle button didnt work for some odd reason to my friends gate remote I have no clue why not but if one of your buttons dont work dont be discouraged try another one.
darn good info....thanks!