OEM IS F Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-17, 10:33 PM
rsdf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM IS F Accessories

Hi,
I just recently bought a 2012 Lexus ISF. white on red. 30km in mint condition. Will post pictures up soon! I needed help finding some accessories for the car. Since the dealership in Canada is no help I thought I would ask on here. Maybe you guys can point me in the right direction and help me out. I'm not sure what the part numbers are on these items also. To many random things online, just need OEM.

- Fist aid kit ( dealership had a newer style it was leather and had the Velcro strap on the back. The kit did not fit in the spot in the where the first aid kit goes.
- Cargo Net ( apparently they can't order it?)
- Car Cover ( Not showing up on system lol )
- Smart key remote gloves ( not sure what they even look like. Are they black with blue stitching and with a blue string? So many options on the internet not sure which one comes with the car originally?
- Lexus Genuine F SPORT Tire Repair System Kit ( Does that come with the car of spot for it ? )

Would appreciate the input.

Thanks
Old 09-19-17, 06:17 AM
themap
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rsdf
Hi,
I just recently bought a 2012 Lexus ISF. white on red. 30km in mint condition. Will post pictures up soon! I needed help finding some accessories for the car. Since the dealership in Canada is no help I thought I would ask on here. Maybe you guys can point me in the right direction and help me out. I'm not sure what the part numbers are on these items also. To many random things online, just need OEM.

- Fist aid kit ( dealership had a newer style it was leather and had the Velcro strap on the back. The kit did not fit in the spot in the where the first aid kit goes.
- Cargo Net ( apparently they can't order it?)
- Car Cover ( Not showing up on system lol )
- Smart key remote gloves ( not sure what they even look like. Are they black with blue stitching and with a blue string? So many options on the internet not sure which one comes with the car originally?
- Lexus Genuine F SPORT Tire Repair System Kit ( Does that come with the car of spot for it ? )

Would appreciate the input.

Thanks
i think you can probably find most of those online. The key glove is black leather with blue stitching and has the f logo on it. I couldnt find it at a dealer so i bought it from ebay a while back.
Old 09-19-17, 07:45 AM
rsdf
Driver School Candidate

Hey,

Would it be something like this? Does not look like its leather material.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LEXUS-ORIGINA...RZI43O&vxp=mtr

or this one...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Lexus-F-S...pTWzmG&vxp=mtr

Thanks!!
Old 09-19-17, 08:55 AM
themap
Rookie

Hey,

Would it be something like this? Does not look like its leather material.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LEXUS-ORIGINA...RZI43O&vxp=mtr

or this one...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Lexus-F-S...pTWzmG&vxp=mtr

Thanks!!

both of those are the same. Not sure if leather or not. But leather like. Not fsport. F.
The following users liked this post:
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-19-17, 09:30 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,943 Likes on 1,369 Posts

^^^^Actually they appear to be different. The first one listed is PN PT940-53110-20 and appears to be alcantara. The second is PN PT420-00161-F1 looks like the one I received with my 2008 (long since worn out and disposed of).

They both appear top be designed for the ISF, not F=Sport as stated in the listing.

My advice would be to get a third party smart key cover made of thicker leather. The originals, at least in the US, are not very durable.

And, IIRC, the Smart Key changed in 2013 and the buttons were placed in different positions.

As far as the cargo net, you can use any net that is the proper width.

Lou
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-19-17, 12:03 PM
newgsman
Instructor

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts

I bought one of those key pouches off of a private sale locally. It came in a Toyota OEM plastic bag so I believe it was an original piece. At any rate I used it once for about half a day and the leather started fraying so I put it away. I would guess if I kept using it would probably look like crap in a week. It is possible I got a counterfeit pouch, but for ten bucks I took the chance. It looks nice when new...

I actually only use my credit card key stashed in my wallet, so my full button remotes are not getting much wear anyway.
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-19-17, 09:02 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource
Senior Moderator

Received 4,078 Likes on 2,471 Posts

Originally Posted by newgsman
...I actually only use my credit card key stashed in my wallet, so my full button remotes are not getting much wear anyway.
QFT. I wish the GS F had the credit card key too, but Lexus decided not to do that for GS F owners. Other GS, no problem...bastiges!
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-20-17, 04:45 AM
themap
Rookie

Originally Posted by newgsman
I bought one of those key pouches off of a private sale locally. It came in a Toyota OEM plastic bag so I believe it was an original piece. At any rate I used it once for about half a day and the leather started fraying so I put it away. I would guess if I kept using it would probably look like crap in a week. It is possible I got a counterfeit pouch, but for ten bucks I took the chance. It looks nice when new...

I actually only use my credit card key stashed in my wallet, so my full button remotes are not getting much wear anyway.
i have the credit card key too. But the battery doesnt last long. I have the key pouch and mine too came in the toyota packaging. Mine has been used for almost two years in and out of pockets. Looks just as new as the first day i bought it. I think your may not have the oem one but a copy if it started falling appart on the first day of use.
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-20-17, 06:25 AM
newgsman
Instructor

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by themap
i have the credit card key too. But the battery doesnt last long. I have the key pouch and mine too came in the toyota packaging. Mine has been used for almost two years in and out of pockets. Looks just as new as the first day i bought it. I think your may not have the oem one but a copy if it started falling appart on the first day of use.
Yep, probably got scammed on the pouch.

I have changed my credit card battery once in three years. For me that's not too bad
rsdf (09-20-17)
Old 09-20-17, 11:51 PM
rsdf
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the reply back everyone. Have any of you guys bought stuff off LexusPartsNow.com?
Old 09-21-17, 12:22 AM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource
Senior Moderator

Received 4,078 Likes on 2,471 Posts

Thanks for the reply back everyone. Have any of you guys bought stuff off LexusPartsNow.com?
Yes. With the CL5 discount, they are hard to beat.
The following 2 users liked this post by lobuxracer:
rsdf (09-21-17), ssis300 (09-21-17)