Received 133 Likes on 92 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by DjMarkOne
Lol, just the tips?
Old 10-13-16, 08:02 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 247 Likes on 173 Posts

Not sure why it's private info, especially since everyone is asking how much for just the tips, but the price I was given was $1,900+ for just the tips.

V.
Old 10-13-16, 08:21 AM
FFM
Racer

Nah I want KJH's Greddy tips :P
Old 10-13-16, 08:28 AM
mahcah
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Not sure why it's private info, especially since everyone is asking how much for just the tips, but the price I was given was $1,900+ for just the tips.

V.
I'm not sure why either.
Old 10-13-16, 08:56 AM
j3ff
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

To be fair to BPauto, $1900 is for the axle back including tips. I didn't get a quote for tips alone in my pm so I'm assuming they won't be selling it separately.
Old 10-13-16, 09:15 AM
Rossi
Racer

Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by j3ff
To be fair to BPauto, $1900 is for the axle back including tips.
Axleback? Looking at the photos, this look like a cat back system to me, which eliminates secondary cats. I believe this system comes with a mid pipe right? I am still standing by for HP gains, weight and sound levels info.

Last edited by Rossi; 10-13-16 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-13-16, 11:47 AM
j3ff
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Rossi
Axleback? Looking at the photos, this look like a cat back system to me, which eliminates secondary cats. I believe this system comes with a mid pipe right? I am still standing by for HP gains, weight and sound levels info.
you are correct rossi. I was just quoting the cheapest portion for someone who wanted the tips. The whole catback is $4500.
Old 10-13-16, 12:34 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

V.
I am sorry for any confusion. Just to verify that price was for the whole axleback section which includes tips, canisters, and rear muffler piping (no connecting pipe included). I am awaiting a response from MCR to confirm what I believe to be the price for just the tips but until I hear back I cannot offer that price at risk of disappointing you so I only offered the prices I have confirmed.

I want to say the tips only cost just north or south of $1,000 but again, until I can verify I don't want to risk disrespecting or discouraging you.

Again, so sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope this clears things up.

-Hunter

Last edited by BPauto; 10-13-16 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-13-16, 12:35 PM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Received 212 Likes on 77 Posts

Sorry to take this a little off topic, but if everyone likes that burn titanium look but don't want to shell out the $1k for just the tips, why not look into neo-chroming them? Just a suggestion/question to see if anyone has looked into it already.
Old 10-13-16, 02:59 PM
mikersoft
Lexus Test Driver

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by iH8RICERZ
Sorry to take this a little off topic, but if everyone likes that burn titanium look but don't want to shell out the $1k for just the tips, why not look into neo-chroming them? Just a suggestion/question to see if anyone has looked into it already.
No kidding.. If it's "just the tips" that are wanted, I think it would be cheaper to remove the OEMs & have them refinished.

-Mike
Old 10-13-16, 03:05 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Overall if everyone wants just the tips then I can figure out a way to get you all what you need. Originally I just made this post to share the titanium aspect because it is a full system that is offered and weighs less than half of what the OEM factory system is.

I figured those who want to better their 0-60 by changing their power-to-weight ratio would appreciate this exhaust as an original alternative to the Amuse in case you wanted to stray from mainstream Greddy and still acquire all the benefits.
Old 10-13-16, 05:11 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 247 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by BPauto
I am sorry for any confusion. Just to verify that price was for the whole axleback section which includes tips, canisters, and rear muffler piping (no connecting pipe included). I am awaiting a response from MCR to confirm what I believe to be the price for just the tips but until I hear back I cannot offer that price at risk of disappointing you so I only offered the prices I have confirmed.

I want to say the tips only cost just north or south of $1,000 but again, until I can verify I don't want to risk disrespecting or discouraging you.

Again, so sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope this clears things up.

-Hunter
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up, and doing so very professionally! Let us know when you hear back from the company on tip pricing!

V.
Old 10-14-16, 11:04 AM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up, and doing so very professionally! Let us know when you hear back from the company on tip pricing!

V.
Truly, the pleasure is always all mine and I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding . I have some good news and not-so-great news...

MCR verified a couple of price discrepancies for me...

Not-so-great news... MCR tips, full inclusive cost to here in California is $1,275.
Good News... Before I was quoted catback system retails for about $4,555 but I can happily verify it is about $1,150 cheaper at $3,400 for full catback.

-Hunter
Old 10-14-16, 11:11 AM
FFM
Racer

Well that's a bit more in a comparable ball park I suppose pending performance gains. But around the original price if you included the tips. Not bad if someone wants a near stock like system with some more noise. Might sound badass for all we know.

Quick Reply: MCR Titanium exhaust - Brace Yourself!!